'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

This will be a big pickup if he chooses the Vols, I feel good about our chances here. I will feel even better when he makes it official!!!! GBO!!!!

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Literally nothing TN related he's liked on Twitter in over a month. All his likes look to be UNC. We shall see, though.

Literally nothing TN related he's liked on Twitter in over a month. All his likes look to be UNC. We shall see, though.
People on UNC board didnā€™t seem confident. Those clowns really do think a lot of themselves though.

Up until the last couple of days with the possibility of Nolan coming out, Nichols wouldā€™ve been UTā€™s best commit.
i think i tend to agree.

if i'm being honest, i think Nolan would be 100% gravy. he's not a "must have" recruit. we need DT's/DL in general and would have/will get what we need. that one of them could be the caliber of player of a W. Nolan...well....that'll do nicely. but not landing him won't mean a ton to this class.

i think Nichols is more important in that way, because he IS a realistic get, he is high on our list, and we've made him a priority. not getting nolan, well, i don't think anyone would be really be shocked at that. lol.

Thatā€™s true but they are still stratosphereā€™s apart when it comes to talent and perception.
it's like the debate between "best" player, and "most valuable" player.

Nolan would be the best recruit, hands down, no argument. but nichols may qualify at the most valuable prospect...

VN Store

Back