'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

NIchols is Elarbee's all-time highest rated recruit (by a long shot). In fact, the 5 commits Elarbee has secured as a Vol are his top 5 highest ranked recruits of his career. Kinda think that's how its going to go for the UCF dudes, and its why I think worrying about their previous recruiting averages isn't really necessary. They're just fishing in deeper waters now.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 4.43.39 PM.png

similar stories for golesh and hazle. UT guys at the top and in the top 5.
Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.00.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 4.59.58 PM.png

Last edited:
NIchols is Elarbee's all-time highest rated recruit (by a long shot). In fact, the 5 commits Elarbee has secured as a Vol are his top 5 highest ranked recruits of his career. Kinda think that's how its going to go for the UCF dudes, and its why I think worrying about their previous recruiting averages isn't really necessary. They're just fishing in deeper waters now.

View attachment 384396

View attachment 384401

View attachment 384402
Nah man, I would rather wring my hands about it. Panic hire.

View attachment 384396

View attachment 384401

View attachment 384402
Good stuff!

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back