'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

Second degree black belt at his size. 😳 if he doesn’t make the NFL I wonder if he’s mean enough for some UFC action
He would either have to lose a lot of weight or go into a different organization, the ufc top weight is 265lbs in the heavyweight division. Last I seen Addison was 325lbs. Brock Lesnar was the biggest fighter to be in the ufc,had to work to make that weight, then I bet he swole up to 285 when he fought the next day in his fights.
With Addison being into martial arts can only enhance his football game, gives focus, self restraint, dedication, and his hands should be Faster from it with power.

Sorry Im late here, was on vacay. lets mix it up with a little Sarah Chalke from Scrubs with the POP

giphy.gif

Just watched a great story on this kid on the NBC Saturday morning show "ONE TEAM: The Power of Sports - The Next Wave" [season2 Ep7:..This is great kid and football talent [future Leader]...nice pickup for us...he & fam are ALL ORANGE...GBO 🏈🧡

VolQuest - Addison Nichols details in-home visit ahead of Signing Day (rivals.com)

As Tennessee coaches continue their nation-wide sweep of in-person visits, Josh Heupel and Glen Elarbee spent time in Norcross, Ga. Wednesday night to check in on the leader of the 2022 committed class,
Addison Nichols
-VQ
“It was great. It was really awesome to get them to stop by and to see what things are like in the Nichols’ household. It was a really good visit,” the offensive lineman told Volquest. “We didn’t really talk a whole lot about football. It was just normal conversation about life.

“It was nice in the sense of it wasn’t really like a recruiting visit. It was more of us getting to know each other better and spend more time with one another. My parents were able to spend more time with them as well.”

“We talked about what went into the season more so than the season itself,” Nichols said. “We discussed what goes into a normal day and sleeping schedules - stuff like that.

“I always love speaking with them. They are super down-to-earth guys and I could talk to them for hours. They are fantastic people.”

“Everything is looking good there,” the commit said of recruiting. “We’ve got some guys who are looking to get onboard and some guys who are onboard who will be going public soon. I’m excited for it. We are going to have a good recruiting class. Pieces are falling into the puzzle and coming together.”
-Nichols

VN Store

Back