'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

When Saban retires. The next hire is doomed to “fail” because no matter how good he is he’ll never be as good as Saban. The pressure and lunatic fans will cause multiple coaching hires for a decade. IMO.

this

sounds so oddly familiar for some reason

Reactions: WebbCobb
When Saban retires. The next hire is doomed to “fail” because no matter how good he is he’ll never be as good as Saban. The pressure and lunatic fans will cause multiple coaching hires for a decade. IMO.
Agreed, i think it will be like Miami when Larry Coker took over. Whoever takes over Bama may win some games in the beginning because of talent, but you will start seeing the decline.

Having JG as our QB totally changed the game for us. So what? Last I looked, injuries were a part of football.

End of the day, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. We lost that game.

I’m not the one claiming a moral victory.

we sent spurrier into early retirement
Would be amazing to do the same to saban
Having a loss to Tennessee in his final season would be great

We are definitely getting Addison because of this fire that just dropped.

no need to make fun of the guy. you never know where someone's at mentally. kudos to him for being brave enough to wear ice in those ears. my roomate in college pulled it off, I just was never cool enough for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back