'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

And the 2022 in-state class. Probably would have had Simpson, James, Hayden ,etc if Pruitt was still here. He wouldn't know how to coach them, but he would have signed them.

This is the thing im excited about the most. Seeing kids actually develop over the course of a few yrs is going to be huge and watching him completely utilize the skill talent which we will see starting week 1. The same way Lane did in Oxford.

Last edited:
What is the correct amount of time he should wait?

More than a day or two for sure. Why even drop a top 3 if you are planning on committing two days later? I’m definitely not going to complain if he commits today it’s just that the timing seems a bit weird.

Does tOSU even have room for him? 247 shows them having 15 interior OL already on the roster including 10 (!) in last year’s class, and 2 in the 2022 class.

This is one reason I believe UT gets him...... Ohio State has Texan Kam Dewberry and California Earnest Greene as virtual lock-ins and from my understanding are only taking 4 OL... Of course they would take Nichols but I think UT takes him. Don't see him going to NC although it's a fantastic campus with Mack Brown completely turning that program around. OSU speaks for itself the way they recruit and develope.

VN Store

Back