'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

iu

Might mean nothing but the coach that posted the eye balls - Coach Merrit - doesn’t follow Nichols on Twitter. Doubt it’s him.

Reactions: VolByLaw

Didn’t seriously believe this was in reference to Nichols. He’s got some visits to take. If anybody commitment wise, it might be Jordan McDonald. But as Vince Lombardi famously pontificated whilst violating his players civil rights, “Honor the eyeballs emojis!”

Kid has got to be a Vol lock. Let Cade get in his ear about them dirty leg humpers.🤣

"My grandfather turns 87 that week and it's Father's Day, so we thought that would be a great time to go," Nichols said last week. "He's done a lot for me and he's been a big UT fan for years."

Tennessee makes top five for highly ranked offensive-line target

I understand as Fans we have been over and over even when Butch had back to back 9 wins we should have been East Champs. All I am saying with a really good O line i believe will be one of the surprise units in country you have a chance and if QB delivers we will. In CHRIST Alone

I understand as Fans we have been over and over even when Butch had back to back 9 wins we should have been East Champs. All I am saying with a really good O line i believe will be one of the surprise units in country you have a chance and if QB delivers we will. In CHRIST Alone

Christ alone must hate tennessee and love alabama

Reactions: rjd970 and VolByLaw

VN Store

Back