'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee commit)

tnhunter 10

When Saban retires. The next hire is doomed to “fail” because no matter how good he is he’ll never be as good as Saban. The pressure and lunatic fans will cause multiple coaching hires for a decade. IMO.
Agreed, i think it will be like Miami when Larry Coker took over. Whoever takes over Bama may win some games in the beginning because of talent, but you will start seeing the decline.

csprig9

Just win baby!!!!
When Saban retires. The next hire is doomed to “fail” because no matter how good he is he’ll never be as good as Saban. The pressure and lunatic fans will cause multiple coaching hires for a decade. IMO.
we sent spurrier into early retirement
Would be amazing to do the same to saban
Having a loss to Tennessee in his final season would be great

drvenner

#LiftUpDrew
Dropping the Bama Game is p***y and there's no way around that fact.

Just in 2019 we were competitive.

Don't need to get rid of that game. Just need good coaching. Period.
I used to think this way. I just don't anymore. It gives Georgia and Florida an advantage every single year.

bluegrasser

14 year VolNation survivor
We are definitely getting Addison because of this fire that just dropped.

I have an 8 year old that could (a) write a better “rap”, and (b) not have to read it while trying to rap it.

I’ve got to think this guy is actually a Bama fan who’s trying to give us a bad name.

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member
We are definitely getting Addison because of this fire that just dropped.

no need to make fun of the guy. you never know where someone's at mentally. kudos to him for being brave enough to wear ice in those ears. my roomate in college pulled it off, I just was never cool enough for it.

Last edited:

VN Store