'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

Unreal how terrible Pruitt was at running a program. Guess he thought all he had to do was show up because "I helped Bama win all those dang championships".

Kinda think his issue was believing he could install BAMA culture at UT overnight and that a workman-like attitude = NO FUN. He really didn’t run the program that differently on a day to day basis from saban, saban just has years of foundation built up and it’s a well oiled and successful machine now. not the worst model to aspire to, he just boiled the frog.

Unreal how terrible Pruitt was at running a program. Guess he thought all he had to do was show up because "I helped Bama win all those dang championships".
This. I still don't think Pruitt is a terrible coach. I think his offensive philosophy is outdated. But he is terrible at running a program.

This. I still don't think Pruitt is a terrible coach. I think his offensive philosophy is outdated. But he is terrible at running a program.
A buddy of mine that is friends with the Mays family told me that they miss Pruitt and don’t like the CJH offense. Said a lot of current players miss Pruitt. I guess that always happens when a coach leaves, but it’s hard for me to wrap my mind around it

A buddy of mine that is friends with the Mays family told me that they miss Pruitt and don’t like the CJH offense. Said a lot of current players miss Pruitt. I guess that always happens when a coach leaves, but it’s hard for me to wrap my mind around it
show me a 300+ pound lineman that enjoys sprinting up and down the field as fast as they can to get in their stance.. Pruitt ball was an olineman's dream.. I bet they will come around and enjoy scoring more than 21.5 points per game

edit.. for reference, UCF avg'd 42.2 points/game

Those are 2 of the guys that did not bother to help any of the QBs off their a$s after getting sacked despite our 5 star filled line last year. Bet that changes this year too.

Player revenues are down significantly.

Glad to see what the problem was. That they enjoyed losing while playing for a below average coach. Makes sense as to why Cade left UGA.

Yeah I mean I'm sure there are plenty of guys that are upset. Literally happens to every team after a coaching change. That's why we have had 25+ transfers

Reactions: VolByLaw
Should’ve played better…if it was a choice.

VN Store

Back