'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

This feels like this cycles recruit we all get way too invested in and in the end he picks UGA or Auburn. No real drama I’m this recruitment just seems like the annual big fish our insiders hype up that we lose out on.

This feels like this cycles recruit we all get way too invested in and in the end he picks UGA or Auburn. No real drama I’m this recruitment just seems like the annual big fish our insiders hype up that we lose out on.
As apposed to the big fish they hype up that we get? Win some, lose some. Worry about the ones you get.....

Stuff like this gives me hope but, at the same time, hearing things like “so that’s good” and “those are the things that stand out for Tennessee” make me feel like he was led into those answers. I really want this kid in orange, but I’m just getting a different vibe from past recruits who gushed about certain things Tennessee has to offer like their facilities and family atmosphere. Idk, I hope I’m wrong, but I’m really not getting a “I’m not committed yet but I can’t wait to get up there” vibe from Mondon like we’ve seen from other recruits that eventually signed with us. I really hope I’m wrong, but it’s just what I feel atm

Stuff like this gives me hope but, at the same time, hearing things like “so that’s good” and “those are the things that stand out for Tennessee” make me feel like he was led into those answers. I really want this kid in orange, but I’m just getting a different vibe from past recruits who gushed about certain things Tennessee has to offer like their facilities and family atmosphere. Idk, I hope I’m wrong, but I’m really not getting a “I’m not committed yet but I can’t wait to get up there” vibe from Mondon like we’ve seen from other recruits that eventually signed with us. I really hope I’m wrong, but it’s just what I feel atm
Reading tea leaves and we’re drinking coffee. 😎

I'm not saying you're ultimate conclusion is wrong, but your journey to it seems a little suspect.

Reactions: butchna
Five-Star LB at Paulding County has everyone guessing, I spoke to few sources close to this and right now I think that Auburn and Georgia are a little bit out front of the others, but Tennessee and Florida are still in this. Just for this piece today and making a pick, I would go Auburn with a low confidence, this one could go all the way until December.
- UGA 247

VN Store

Back