'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I’m not sure what tf he is on but this loon is the same dude that said Dan Mullen was personally out to get him. Mondon might end up there (I don’t think he is) but I can assure you this idiot is just trying to act like he is an insider. They make facilities for people like this 😅

I’m disappointed on y’all. Talking about cows and not one mention of that crazy old lady shooting some on the highway?

milking-cow-gif-5.gif

I also think the other he told was UGA..so this auburn chatter may be him keeping the process going to not spoil all the fun. Remember these kids want their announcement to make a splash so I suspect the drama and chatter to only increase as we get closer

Or we can believe this guy. I know I'm no recruiting guru and only been here a short while, but I choose to believe this guy over someone living in their parents basement eating hot pockets :)

Andrew Ray acts like a crack head . Why would anyone believe anything this clown posts. All fanbases have a couple of whackos . He is one of theirs. Mommas don't let your babies grow up licking their pepe or sniffing their butts

Last edited:
I just love the concept of:
(A) Mondon committing to UGA and the coaches immediately calling this dude to tell him;
(B) This guy filming himself 24/7 just in case he gets news of a commitment from his sources in Athens; and
(C) All of the people involved in this scenario not knowing how to pronounce "Smael"

What kills me is in the video he says, “I’m the first person in the United States to get this information....” like any other country follows our college football 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Mondon could very well go there, but this guy is just a loon. jmo

Yo
What kills me is in the video he says, “I’m the first person in the United States to get this information....” like any other country follows our college football 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Mondon could very well go there, but this guy is just a loon. jmo
You think Rusty could have been talking in his sleep?

Reactions: OrangeShade

VN Store

Back