'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Me, every time I read a Twitter.

giphy.gif

hmmrhed.gif

giphy.gif

Kirby ABSOLUTELY prioritized him. It’s just looking like he’s not going to land him. As it’s been previously said, word has been getting out to recruits about ol’ Kirby. They’ll still get their share but now there will be more that are looking elsewhere.
Speaking of this. Just watched them lose to South Carolina on rerun an hour or so ago. Hate them both, but still was fun to watch :).
And of course Kirby prioritized Mondon. Every coach that offered him made him one! Hope what you said at the end of your post rings true

I can remember one obvious play in the Florida game that would have been a sure 7 points for him had our QB not thrown it 75 feet above his head
I remember the Mizzou game where our QB lit them up for over 400 yards passing.
Why is it so many of you recall only bad plays?

Can't believe any recruit worth a crap would hitch their wagon to Wilcoxson. If that kid stays committed to Florida and stays there through his Junior year, I'll be beyond shocked.

Speaking of wagons.Here is a live look out in the pasture the next time Wilcoxson changes his commitment for the 4th time

1594038188782.gif

Excuse me. If Kirby makes him a priority then he is going to GA. It's that simple.
Lmao....the #1 OLB in the country....in Kirbys backyard and you're telling us he's not a priority? Either you're a complete dumb*** or Kirby IS as dumb as he looks.

VN Store

Back