'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Everything im hearing is we sit 3rd..and that's a good distanced 3rd. Its an AU and Uga battle with the doggos still in the lead. From what my sources tell me its 75% uga 20% AU and 5% Vols. The longer it goes the more confident I would feel about this one but I believe its over with Smael

Just joined Tuesday morning to tell us UT has no chance. LOL, the Dawgs are certainly worried.

Everything im hearing is we sit 3rd..and that's a good distanced 3rd. Its an AU and Uga battle with the doggos still in the lead. From what my sources tell me its 75% uga 20% AU and 5% Vols. The longer it goes the more confident I would feel about this one but I believe its over with Smael
PoorObeseBrant-size_restricted.gif

Rusty said something the other day in the UGA chat they have a couple times a week that they have no clue what Smael is going to do. I can’t remember everything word for word, but it was definitely a different tune that what he was singing a few weeks ago. I think Tennessee has as good of a chance as Georgia currently
You will soon be labeled a troll.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I'm not rusty. Don't ever curse me like that. Been a vol since 68, graduated from UT and now work and live just outside of Paradise, TN (Knoxville)

Assuming you still use dial up!..maybe that explains the lag on creditable info!..😭😂 you still waiting on “the runner” to return old timer?

1592606535437.gif

1592606970896.gif

DFf54jF9NsSky0VUwh0_53eju_eT5k7th_9ONdlAxYl9Q_ErFSgzDvchE02387lzAoecgLSMNUwhDAdh_9tD6SN56Pgu2moyewrRPdNNXle5wPXxhZbN35smDS_xo1fMGEN8rgz2
Seems legit

Great show. Took me a minute to realize that homeboy is Mark Hamill.

Everyone having a voltastic day or what?

Troll

VN Store

Back