'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I'd be happy with one of the two. Need to get some commits from guys kirby's done this to just so we have someone who can tell recruits what type of a guy little kirby is. I believe we have a shot at that with TID, but who knows.

HeartySilkyAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif
Go Vols!

The Georgia love could also be cause he’s smack dab stuck in the middle of a sea of red hell...He may love UT but for the sake of all the assaults and verbal bs etc he would receive that may be why it’s more a UGA/UT battle.The ramifications of him committing to us now for Georgia would be disastrous from a outside view.U imagine the kid would get blasted from the home state school friends.This way he keeps all his ppl happy,keeps the UGA door open then commits to the big orange in a few months and slams that door shut.Jmo tho

The Georgia love could also be bc he wants to go there. He could genuinely like UGA and UT

The Georgia love could also be bc he wants to go there. He could genuinely like UGA and UT
Yeah it's not exactly a reach to think the ga kid would want to go to the state school that is already one of the top 5-7 programs and will realistically compete for SEC titles and playoff berths...

It's not some epic fail if we don't get him and/or mims.

And I still think we have better than average chances with mondon. Mims I have no idea. I'll just go with the notion that we're in 3rd place since that seems to be the prevailing wisdom currently.

So we'll see.

I'd be happy with one of the two. Need to get some commits from guys kirby's done this to just so we have someone who can tell recruits what type of a guy little kirby is. I believe we have a shot at that with TID, but who knows.
Can't Gibbs and Mays tell about Kirby?

You mean the guy who wanted nothing more than to be a Vol since pre-teens? Great example..

Highly ranked GA kid living in the heart of GA, and you don't think he received a ton of flack from his friends and family that were UGA fans? What about Keyton? Cody Brown?

Highly ranked GA kid living in the heart of GA, and you don't think he received a ton of flack from his friends and family that were UGA fans? What about Keyton? Cody Brown?
No. Who’s the example of friends and family who are UGA fans? Just admit you used the wrong kid as an example and move on. These are 2 different recruitments and circumstances.

No. Who’s the example of friends and family who are UGA fans? Just admit you used the wrong kid as an example and move on. These are 2 different recruitments and circumstances.

Dude he's in the heart of GA. I don't have to know specific people to know he likely received flack from the friends and family that happen to be UGA fans. Regardless, I gave other examples. It's a pretty steep stretch to assume someone is withholding a commitment simply because of the backlash he's likely to get from UGA fans around him. I mean these sort of recruitments happen every year. He isn't some unique case.

Dude he's in the heart of GA. I don't have to know specific people to know he likely received flack from the friends and family that happen to be UGA fans. Regardless, I gave other examples. It's a pretty steep stretch to assume someone is withholding a commitment simply because of the backlash he's likely to get from UGA fans around him. I mean these sort of recruitments happen every year. He isn't some unique case.
I live around a lot more Bama fans than I do any other and could give 2 steaming piles of 💩 what any one of them thinks of anything I do say or like.

VN Store

Back