'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I just came across this from Steve Wiltfong on the Auburn247 board, the article mentions UT, LSU and UF but contains the following:

"Look for Dallas (Ga.) Paulding County five-star linebacker Smael Mondon to make a college decision by the end of his football season, his father tells 247Sports. He is the top-ranked linebacker in the Top247 Player Ranking for the 2021 recruiting class.
The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Mondon narrowed his focus to Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee back in July.
Two programs I’m keeping an eye on in this recruitment are the Tigers and Bulldogs."

The "Tigers" Wiltfong references are Auburn rather than LSU.
So why does To also have so many highly ranked guys listed much lower than 247? I think it has to be on purpose.

Still right in the thick of it..nothing to worry about.

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

We need show progress and big step forward this year. Even if we lose some of big games they need be very close.

Agreed. Some losses actually help us sell "this is our problem, we need YOU to make us better, come get early playing time," whereas lack of progress is a question mark for how well our staff can develop.

Agreed. Some losses actually help us sell "this is our problem, we need YOU to make us better, come get early playing time," whereas lack of progress is a question mark for how well our staff can develop.

I agree to a point after UT has pretty much sold that for decade kids just want to go where they can win and compete for championships

Sounds like he hasn’t had that good of a senior HS season per AP
Yeah and he did make it sound like we may be fine without pushing too hard for him. We’ve loaded up in the last two classes at that position. I think we go all in on the other 3 and swing for the fences.

VN Store

Back