'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

For some reason I’m not even sweating this one, obviously I hope he’s a Vol but I haven’t really been invested in this recruitment.

Vol. Pruitt is playing some payback for previous recruits UGA and Auburn stole and unethically had them disrespect UT. He is going to let these programs think they have a chance and waste a lot of effort like we did (Quay, Pappoe, D lineman I can’t remember the name who signed with Barn). Paybacks a b****!

The coach said as of yesterday he is not choosing us. And if he was committing in June he was gonna be picking Tennessee. I’ll take my L if he chooses us in the end. And I said he very well may end up at uga. It’s one of his coaches that I speak to daily. And he randomly texted me yesterday. I’m a dawg fan thru and thru but if I hear news regarding him I’m gonna speak facts....
Some rando on UGA 247 claiming to be close to the situation...

He has other posts alluding to it being down to us and Auburn.

Read some more of this guy's posts, he is claiming Auburn leads with us trailing just slightly. UGA running a distant third.

Clearly it’s not a GA slam dunk. I am a bit concerned with SM’s comment about importance of position coach given T Will from AU has been in that role and Nieds is new. Nieds is a boss recruiter though.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Clearly it’s not a GA slam dunk. I am a bit concerned with SM’s comment about importance of position coach given T Will from AU has been in that role and Nieds is new. Nieds is a boss recruiter though.
Also said he’s been tight with Nieds all along. And now that’s his position coach.

I think when Nieds was a GA at Bama he coached LB’s under Pruitt so that’s something but yeah not as the position coach.

VN Store

Back