'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

You cannot coach effort and drive to be great.
Arguing with a brick wall here man. Some people don’t know what it’s like on the other side if the coaching curtain. You can practice and preach the right things everyday, but at the end of the day it’s on the players to bring it to fruition.

Yeah. You can coach effort. You can improve "drive to be great" by the way you build your people up... and you can select the right people.

I don't want Pruitt gone. I just want him to change. I'm not sure why you are trying to excuse his failures.

Yeah you clearly know more than NFL HOFers. Just stop with the lies. You can coach until you are blue in the face but if a player doesnt want to improve, he wont. I am not excusing failures. I am just pointing out the absurdity that you and some others espouse about its all coaching. Its not. Yet you still continue to think it is.

Yeah you clearly know more than NFL HOFers. Just stop with the lies. You can coach until you are blue in the face but if a player doesnt want to improve, he wont. I am not excusing failures. I am just pointing out the absurdity that you and some others espouse about its all coaching. Its not. Yet you still continue to think it is.
So you coach it and they still dont utilize the coaching but the coach plays them anyway, who is responsible for playing them and recuriting that player?

Of that's how he is evaluating the players he recruits then heck yeah......

Most of the guys he is recruiting have offers from many of the big time programs. The bottom line is at some point players have to play. There is no way our entire coaching staff is totally inept at developing talent.

Execution meaning a QB that stares down WRs and makes bone headed in game decisions. But he looked good on a couple of long balls against Bama.

For sure, let’s just pretend like our D never blows coverages, are great tacklers, and put so much pressure on opposing QB’s. But they looked good against Mizzou and for 2.5 quarters against UGA who has a terrible QB.

For sure, let’s just pretend like our D never blows coverages, are great tacklers, and put so much pressure on opposing QB’s. But they looked good against Mizzou and for 2.5 quarters against UGA who has a terrible QB.
Must be JGs dad. Let me give you a football lesson. When you go 3 and out for most of the game defenses tend to wear out. But keep acting like JG is a Heisman candidate

Must be JGs dad. Let me give you a football lesson. When you go 3 and out for most of the game defenses tend to wear out. But keep acting like JG is a Heisman candidate

Hahahaha are you really this dense?

Pointing out that our D hasn’t been good isn’t me defending JG.

I’ve stated multiple times he’s not the answer. He’s also far from being the only problem on this team.

Why is critical thinking so difficult? Two things can be true at once. JG can not be the answer AND also our D can not play good. Those can both be true. At the same time, even. Crazy man, I know..

Hahahaha are you really this dense?

Pointing out that our D hasn’t been good isn’t me defending JG.

I’ve stated multiple times he’s not the answer. He’s also far from being the only problem on this team.

Why is critical thinking so difficult? Two things can be true at once. JG can not be the answer AND also our D can not play good. Those can both be true. At the same time, even. Crazy man, I know..
Only dense person I see is you pal. Maybe you should have played the game instead of learning it on a console. Still didn’t address how 3 and outs affect a defense. Probably because you’re clueless about the sport. Now go fire up your PlayStation

Reactions: UTSuave’
Only dense person I see is you pal. Maybe you should have played the game instead of learning it on a console. Still didn’t address how 3 and outs affect a defense. Probably because you’re clueless about the sport. Now go fire up your PlayStation

We’ve had a lot of 3 and outs.

That make you feel better?

The defense allowed nearly 600 yards to Mac Jones and the Bama offense, continued our running motif of late, missing almost countless tackles and leaving the middle of the field open as many times as you did with the front door when you were a kid right before your mom yelled “It’s either in or out! We ain’t doing both! Tryna cool the whole damn neighborhood. Nuh-uh, not us.”

5F9DC118-BEDA-4B15-BC61-5146F5A93004.png

Film Room: Alabama offense had its way with the Tennessee defense, as expected

Can’t believe JG missed all those tackles and left the middle of the field open again and again. He def should’ve defended Mac Jones’ passes better.

Terrible excuse lol. ToP has very little to do with success...defenses keep playing regardless. Score fast, go 3 and out fast...it doesn't matter as to how a team tires. People have studied it and there's no correlation. I mean even just using common sense says offense has to play and tire all the same as the defense, so the research saying it doesn't wear the defense out more makes sense. Especially considering defensive linemen and players subsitute more as well...but keep believing unfounded myths.

And it obviously isn't the issue anyway when the defense gives up 700 first half yards just vs bama and uga to begin with lol. But I digress since it's just another old myth people keep believing.

We’ve had a lot of 3 and outs.

That make you feel better?

The defense allowed nearly 600 yards to Mac Jones and the Bama offense, continued our running motif of late, missing almost countless tackles and leaving the middle of the field open as many times as you did with the front door when you were a kid right before your mom yelled “It’s either in or out! We ain’t doing both! Tryna cool the whole damn neighborhood. Nuh-uh, not us.”

View attachment 319437

Film Room: Alabama offense had its way with the Tennessee defense, as expected

Can’t believe JG missed all those tackles and left the middle of the field open again and again. He def should’ve defended Mac Jones’ passes better.

So just be clear you’re holding a teams results who’s currently in the process of a rebuild on both sides of the ball against a championship caliber Alabama team just to fit your narrative??...wow!..hahahaa @MarcoVol keep up with the repetitive phrases bro they supaaa nice😁 still doesn’t justify our defense being worn down by the amount minutes they spend on the field just because Jarrett can’t even lead us to a field goal.I know of two other qb’s who have done that on their first drives atleast and we never seen them again💁🏽‍♂️ Explain that. @Devo182 i expect better from you this is not the way😅 3 and outs happen we know this but they happen more often under JG with no results!..the defense gets fatigued that’s what happens when the defense is on the field more than the offense and that does have something to do with Jarrett wether that’s not leading scoring drives ,just keeping drives alive or not he controls that side of the ball...period!..this defense isn’t just going to keep playing with Double zeros on the scoreboard bro’s sorry lol....change the QB and you’ll see a different defense.

Reactions: Volfansince1980
Lies? Good grief. Grow up. Disagreeing with YOU doesn't make someone a "liar".

You are ignoring the MOST important trait of a great coach- leadership. Leadership has been defined as the ability to get people to willfully do things they would not have otherwise done. If that's wrong then what differentiates a coach with great development from one with terrible development? They just happen to get guys who are super self-motivated? Hardly.

The "absurdity" is the actual "lie" that I've said it was "all about coaching". I haven't. But yes whether intentional or not... you are making excuses for bad choices and decisions. I actually think he's a good teacher of the game. UT has been out of position A LOT this year but IMO UT hasn't tackled as good as they have under Pruitt since at least the 90's.

But his decision to keep playing JG is a head scratcher. Even if JG is gives them the "best chance to be successful" today... at some point you have to start looking at who wins you the most games over time. You have to include potential in your calculation of who the best guy is.

Reactions: volsfan_17

VN Store

Back