'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I guess getting curbstomped by UGA the week before isn't apart of a trend either.
Leading at halftime compared to 41-0 beat down is trending in the wrong direction too I guess...

You don't have to chime back in.. we already know... "a loss is a loss yada yada yada more pessimistic BS"

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Leading at halftime compared to 41-0 beat down is trending in the wrong direction too I guess...

You don't have to chime back in.. we already know... "a loss is a loss yada yada yada more pessimistic BS"

Accepting moral wins is why this program is where it's at right now.

Accepting moral wins is why this program is where it's at right now.

having 5 head coaches in the span of 10 years is why this program is where it's at right now... 6 isn't going to make it better.. put your big girl panties on, buckle up, and hope for the best.. its the only option we have unless you want to continue this conversation every 3-4 years until we break the cycle

having 5 head coaches in the span of 10 years is why this program is where it's at right now... 6 isn't going to make it better.. put your big girl panties on, buckle up, and hope for the best.. its the only option we have unless you want to continue this conversation every 3-4 years until we break the cycle

Unless our Administration actually buckles up and takes winning seriously, then we’ll continue to stick with bad coaches that take us no where but the bottom.

Butch, Dooley, and Pruitt had no business being in Knoxville full time.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Unless our Administration actually buckles up and takes winning seriously, then we’ll continue to stick with bad coaches that take us no where but the bottom.

5D33D764-8C7E-4818-A0CD-5436A5D6B552.gif

And you wonder why nobody in the SEC takes us seriously anymore.
I’m just glad to see you’re gonna row that boat you’re in right off the edge. Wave that white flag some more. Besides, who do you think would come in, snap their fingers & just magically fix everything? No one. Give the man a legitimate chance to right this shop before you write him off

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’m just glad to see you’re gonna row that boat you’re in right off the edge. Wave that white flag some more. Besides, who do you think would come in, snap their fingers & just magically fix everything? No one. Give the man a legitimate chance to right this shop before you write him off
Well apparently he could

AV doesn't know anymore than VQ or 247. He's just more upfront about it and more willing to share tidbits VQ can't, or won't.

What's hilarious is the narrative he tries to spread about UGA's unethical recruiting like we're not doing the same things, but ya'll eat it up anyways and get clowned on endlessly by opposing fanbases.

If these recruits didn't like Kirby, they simply wouldn't go to UGA, but they do. Why? Because Kirby has proven he's a winner, he curbstomps his rivals annually, and puts players in the league. "bUt He ChokEs!!" "CaNt WiN wItH tHaT tAlEnT" He's 47-13 as a first time HC, meanwhile Pruitt has one more loss in half the games played between the two.

I honestly believe him when he talks about UGAs unethical recruiting. And I'm pissed about it. We obviously are nowhere near as unethical, (yes everyone is dirty to a degree) we should be triple the amount of unethical. Like wtf? GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY FFS or keep losing. And the people around our program have chose loosing apparently. Quit letting UGA be more unethical than you already.

I get his whole thing is it'll eventually come back to bite UGA but yeah it's sure not looking like it anytime soon.

Last edited:

Neither did Kiffin. People need to understand this started in 2009.

UGA
UT can poach from the AU recruiting class however. They currently don’t lead for a single top 300 prospect. That’s ok if your class is mostly full but they only are half full at 13 commits. Guys they thought was AU bound are headed elsewhere now. Koolaid McKinstry, Scooby Williams, Lassiter just to name 3 that they led for a month ago. People will poach what commits they do have. Gus is dead man walking, not sure I want Hugh Freeze there, he could do well there.
Go pound sand Rusty.

VN Store

Back