'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

its not good info anyway
The man does what he can to aid the program (more than I can say for most on here) and gives up what he's being told. It's not his fault so many EXPECT what he says to come to absolute fruition and then lose their damn minds when it doesn't. Maybe they're taking this whole football thing way to seriously...

If I were Atlanta VOL, I would tell several here to kiss my ass and never drop any more info....

I’m good with the info AV brings. I don’t read into it when he says “we’re in a good spot” or whatever but any peek behind the curtain is more than welcome.

Just saying we should all no longer believe that anything Kirby is doing is gonna get him in trouble or slow him down in any way whatsoever. It simply isn’t true.

And also, we should do it. I know we do it, but clearly not at that level. We should change that.

I’m good with the info AV brings. I don’t read into it when he says “we’re in a good spot” or whatever but any peek behind the curtain is more than welcome.

Just saying we should all no longer believe that anything Kirby is doing is gonna get him in trouble or slow him down in any way whatsoever. It simply isn’t true.

And also, we should do it. I know we do it, but clearly not at that level. We should change that.
Kirby uses one of these after his dirty deeds.
1603406520367.gif

VN Store

Back