'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I despise how this kid has kept everyone in such suspense the whole time only to pick who everyone knew he would end up with. Completely starting to seem like a player Kirby wants. Almost nauseating

I despise how this kid has kept everyone in such suspense the whole time only to pick who everyone knew he would end up with. Completely starting to seem like a player Kirby wants. Almost nauseating
What exactly has he done to keep everyone in suspense? It’s the so called insiders that come on here with updates and swings in his recruitment. Maybe it’s just that we talk about him so much but that’s not on him that a bunch of grown @ss adults are getting impatient with his timeline.

What exactly has he done to keep everyone in suspense? It’s the so called insiders that come on here with updates and swings in his recruitment. Maybe it’s just that we talk about him so much but that’s not on him that a bunch of grown @ss adults are getting impatient with his timeline.

bingo

So Mims, Likely TID, and Mondon to UGA...Green and Malone to the good guys. Hoping we get Tiyon back in the boat too. I’d be happy with that finish and maybe a flip and/or a couple unexpected guys later.

Pruitt tends to close well. If we can get Green, Malone, and Evans in the fold soon, I bet he'll flip a big one on signing day.

What could have been if we just had just played as good as we should have.

Don’t think this one has anything to do with Ws. This one and other big prospects are being won off the field behind closed doors. We had a foot in for a bit because of what we were selling but UGA will win out by what they are paying.

What choices? We've been getting our butts whipped. Is what it is. Execution has not been there.
He chooses the starting QB. He chooses the style of play. He has the final approval of every gameplan. He teaches or supervises the teaching of technique. He hires and manages the S&C staff. His philosophy and methods impact execution greatly... and especially in year 3.

I like Pruitt. I want him to succeed. But he needs to make better decisions... both immediate and long term.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
You cannot coach effort and drive to be great.
Yeah. You can coach effort. You can improve "drive to be great" by the way you build your people up... and you can select the right people.

I don't want Pruitt gone. I just want him to change. I'm not sure why you are trying to excuse his failures.

Reactions: drvenner
Yeah. You can coach effort. You can improve "drive to be great" by the way you build your people up... and you can select the right people.

I don't want Pruitt gone. I just want him to change. I'm not sure why you are trying to excuse his failures.
That's what she said....

She ended up disappointed..

VN Store

Back