'19 GA OLB King Mwikuta (Alabama transfer)

Mikuta has been in the transfer portal for several weeks. What I have seen he is a good kid did everything at Bama he was asked and just couldn’t get on the field given Bama’s depth. He was a former high school All American and 4/5 star. Yet nothing publicly as to who is recruiting him or where he wants to go. Wondering if anyone knows if Heupel and Banks are interested.

Reactions: Boogievol
Mikuta has been in the transfer portal for several weeks. What I have seen he is a good kid did everything at Bama he was asked and just couldn’t get on the field given Bama’s depth. He was a former high school All American and 4/5 star. Yet nothing publicly as to who is recruiting him or where he wants to go. Wondering if anyone knows if Heupel and Banks are interested.

King Mwikuta. He was listed as 21st overall state of georgia player and 9th best Weakside Def. End prospect coming out of high school on 24/7. Not seeing any info on where he is looking.

King Mwikuta. He was listed as 21st overall state of georgia player and 9th best Weakside Def. End prospect coming out of high school on 24/7. Not seeing any info on where he is looking.

He was playing OLB at Bama, and it didn't really seem to be a great fit. I think he might be okay as a 4-3 end.

Reactions: ACvol3

VN Store

Back