'19 GA OLB King Mwikuta (Alabama transfer)

You’re just all kinds of wrong

Not arguing just wondering. Which part was wrong? Kamara started at Tenn, Kennedy immediately started at center, or that Too Too’ will make more money being drafted from Bama (note the number of high draft picks from Bama vs Tenn). Or are you saying we should be down on kids that transfer from Tenn to a rival but not vice versa.

Kid can’t transfer to Tenn!!!! That would be just like To Too’ transferring to Ala. We are the dreaded enemy, according to many on here. Need to let it go. Hate Bama all you want but don’t hold it against a kid who just wants to play football where he is comfortable.

Yeah it's really the fact that he was a starter for us and a Vol leader...for him to go to Bama is definitely a stab in the back. It would be like Derrick Henry on the other side of the ball transferring to us. It's still hard to not like the guy but he did do us dirty.

My feelings are the same for Wanya M and Eric G. Both starters and supposed to be leaders for us, just because they didn't go to a rival helps a bit but I'm still salty.

Last edited:
Yeah it's really the fact that he was a starter for us and a Vol leader...for him to go to Bama is definitely. It would be like Derrick Henry on the other side of the ball transferring to us. I still hard to not like the guy but he did do us dirty.

My feelings are the same for Wanya M and Eric G. Both starters and supposed to be leaders for us, just because they didn't go to a rival helps a bit but I'm still salty.
Still not sure of EG’s real reason of whether he actually wanted to transfer of if it was the “pending NCAA stuff”.

Yeah it's really the fact that he was a starter for us and a Vol leader...for him to go to Bama is definitely. It would be like Derrick Henry on the other side of the ball transferring to us. I still hard to not like the guy but he did do us dirty.

quietly,

these dudes were paid to sign on - bag drops

now they gone to $$greener$$ pastures

quietly, shhhh

Last edited:
Reactions: Rishvol
Kid can’t transfer to Tenn!!!! That would be just like To Too’ transferring to Ala. We are the dreaded enemy, according to many on here. Need to let it go. Hate Bama all you want but don’t hold it against a kid who just wants to play football where he is comfortable.
You use this thread to post that?

Really weird hill to die on, but you do you.

Not arguing just wondering. Which part was wrong? Kamara started at Tenn, Kennedy immediately started at center, or that Too Too’ will make more money being drafted from Bama (note the number of high draft picks from Bama vs Tenn). Or are you saying we should be down on kids that transfer from Tenn to a rival but not vice versa.
You actually have no way to verify your opinion about how much Henry T will make. What if he gets hurt? What if he only plays special teams? What if he had started this year and had a great year in our new scheme? All kinds of variables you cannot possibly account for.

Until he does something notable he is just another face in the crowd at Alabama. Why would companies seek him out?

Reactions: ACvol3

**** Henry T. Nuff said. Pansy ass.

I would be interested to see tank try some LB to see how he might translate there. Super smart kid and leader that you want to find a way in field but you would probably like to be more dynamic on backend.
Love everything about Tank...he's just slow as Christmas, his only knock. If he had a bit more speed, kid would be absolutely dynamic.

Reactions: VolByLaw
All I'm saying is...STFU.

Reactions: #1GatorHater

VN Store

Back