'22 GA EDGE Joshua Josephs (Tennessee signee)

I think people think I'm knocking these kids. You've been there as well, so you understand and know exactly what I'm talking about. I guess it's one of those things in life that you can't fully understand unless you've experienced it yourself, and that's not a knock on anybody here.
Where’d you play at?

Where’d you play at?
I had put it an earlier story, but I played at Sewanee. My brothers played at MTSU and Tenn Tech. My dad and my cousin played at Vandy (cousin then played for the Buffalo Bills), and then my other cousin played at UT, transferred to Ole Miss and was then drafted by the Cowboys.

I had put it an earlier story, but I played at Sewanee. My brothers played at MTSU and Tenn Tech. My dad and my cousin played at Vandy (cousin then played for the Buffalo Bills), and then my other cousin played at UT, transferred to Ole Miss and was then drafted by the Cowboys.
That’s cool. I had a cousin that played for UT too

Not trying to dox you, but Dwayne Dotson was your cousin?

Did they still have the on campus bar at Sewanee when you were there….

Dewayne? I played with him.

With how this staff has recruited the front 7 in its first 2 years is there a chance we switch to a 3-4 defense
No.

Don't think you switch the entire defense for one positional run. Those things also tend to even out over time. In the meantime, there's all the DTs and LBs, nickel defense concerns.

Also...about half of those guys won't pan out history shows. It is what it is, but you sure as hell can't bank on all those recruits whatsoever.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
No.

Don't think you switch the entire defense for one positional run. Those things also tend to even out over time. In the meantime, there's all the DTs and LBs, nickel defense concerns.

Also...about half of those guys won't pan out history shows. It is what it is, but you sure as hell can't bank on all those recruits whatsoever.
It just seems that most of the edge rushers we’re getting are more 3-4 OLBs than 4-3 DEs. Particularly this guy, Pearce, and Herring

It just seems that most of the edge rushers we’re getting are more 3-4 OLBs than 4-3 DEs. Particularly this guy, Pearce, Bradley, and Herring
4-2-5 defense the front 4 one yard off the LOS...all 5* edge rushers. Chaotic rushes and stunts every play...memories of the '97 SECCG 😅

VN Store

Back