'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

If you actually watched the game last night, Wanya was one of the most dominant players in the field at OG it OT. He shut down Thib while playing LT. Neal on the other hand, was consistently whipped by Thib and struggled all night.

But Rivals said that Neal is NFL ready and the best player on the field for either time and morris underachieved and did not earn back his fifth star. Color me shocked.

If you actually watched the game last night, Wanya was one of the most dominant players in the field at OG it OT. He shut down Thib while playing LT. Neal on the other hand, was consistently whipped by Thib and struggled all night.

But Rivals said that Neal is NFL ready and the best player on the field for either time and morris underachieved and did not earn back his fifth star. Color me shocked.

Granted it was just a half ass all star game so don't put too much credence into it.

Hate Farrell so much.... :mad::mad::mad:

Granted it was just a half ass all star game so don't put too much credence into it.
Sure, I don’t think they mean much, but when Farrell says that Neal was dominant and Wanya underperformed he either didn’t watch or there is real bias here because the opposite is true to anyone who actually watched.

He had a better game than Neal so there should be no downgrade of his 5 stars from 247 (C) or ESPN .Now Rivals has already down graded so there may be no change there.

Reactions: JacketVol
“This award goes to the player entering the game that was in prime position to earn that extra star, whether it was a fifth or fourth star, but didn't meet those expectations. Tennessee signee
Wanya Morris
was hoping to earn his fifth star back and had a solid week but played better as a guard than as a tackle, where he struggled a bit.”
-Rivals

“This award goes to the player entering the game that was in prime position to earn that extra star, whether it was a fifth or fourth star, but didn't meet those expectations. Tennessee signee
Wanya Morris
was hoping to earn his fifth star back and had a solid week but played better as a guard than as a tackle, where he struggled a bit.”
-Rivals
Yep, anyone who watched the game knows that isn’t true.

Wanya Morris
-Rivals

What game did they watch? I watched him every play. He is clearly going to be a difference maker at tn immediately. Just the effort is different. He goes all out and does what Pruitt preached all yr that he was frustrated his current guys weren't doing. Pruit hated that our guys would just stand around instead of finding people to hit downfield. Morris was always the only OL downfield tracking the play.

Even when he didn't overpower a defender he blocked them at an angle that made a open lane for the RB. Morris impressed me a ton yesterday. The guy knows how to make a hole whether it's via power or just getting in the way and turning defender to the angle that he can't reach the ball carrier

VN Store

Back