'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

we have talked about that for a while, highest number of busts, but I would love to see any numbers on that. I would bet we aren't "that" far off. especially with the coaching changes.

barnett was a guy a lot, including some of the recruiting services, thought would be a DT. so its not like we went into his career thinking we had landed a future record breaker. same thing could apply to guys playing out of position, Croom for instance. I think he had a great career here, others think because he didn't play TE all four/five years he was a bust.
Barnett was immediately a great player, though. It wasn't like he came in raw and undeveloped, and that staff molded him into a sack master over time. He had 73 tackles, 9 sacks, and 20.5 TFLs right off the bat. He was a stud the moment he stepped foot on campus, regardless of the mistakes Rivals and/or 247 made with regards to his positional uncertainty.

Reactions: engineerVOL
The S&C program wasn’t poor under Lawson.
That's true. I forget that they left at the same time. And still, I think you could make an argument against the conditioning portion with regard to the number of injuries we suffered. If you think there is a direct correlation between the two.

That's true. I forget that they left at the same time. And still, I think you could make an argument against the conditioning portion with regard to the number of injuries we suffered. If you think there is a direct correlation between the two.

Maybe not direct. Argued with sjt that Gaulden’s foot and Marcus Jackson’s bicep wouldn’t have been saved if Lawson had made the team do more jumping jacks. Remarkable turnaround under Fitzgerald but I wonder how much of that was the difference in practices with the coaching staff.

Seriously....? Facepalm!
Do we work for companies that we don't know the name of? How can you sale something if you don't know what it is? What bothers me about it, is that we are such garbage, players don't even know how to pronounce our name. Slap yourself silly if it makes you feel better, but it's pretty pathetic

Some of these high school kids need a year in the weight program, but at the same time, they’re already bigger than some of the Butch Oline guys like Tatum and Niehaus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these high school kids need a year in the weight program, but at the same time, they’re already bigger than some of the Butch Oline guys like Tatum and Niehaus.

Yep being an EE is big here to get his upper body strength to match his lower body. He is starting rather he is ready or not. I for one expect him to be due to being here early. Plenty of time to get swole

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Kirkland & Phillips injuries were probably directly related to poorly supervised workouts

Reactions: Bobo0101

VN Store

Back