'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

I would like to begin a new policy.I think anytime a prospect UT is recruiting commits to another school,we remove their name from the board.I would rather not see the name everyday when I am not feeling real good about the situation.Hope ya'll understand where I'm coming from.I realize it is not my call.

Um no. Bama and UGA sign 5* OL nearly every year. When you get stomped by Vandy and Missouri for 2 straight years, lifelong Vols fans tend to see your program in freefall. I guess it needs to be repeated again. Its all about winning. Win and the recruits will come.
If you had the skill to help your favorite program, would you do it?

I would like to begin a new policy.I think anytime a prospect UT is recruiting commits to another school,we remove their name from the board.I would rather not see the name everyday when I am not feeling real good about the situation.Hope ya'll understand where I'm coming from.I realize it is not my call.

So it shall be written, so it shall be done!

They didn't kick him out of the house. His father wasn't fond of the color orange and let Sean know. Sean's decision came down to what he thought was the best OL coach in the country. Coach's name was Mike Barry.
Dad was/is a big UGA fan. Remember, Chad(Bubba) had played at UGA, well, went to UGA before dropping out. Mom was onboard with UT, dad didn’t even visit there when he went on visits to UT and he absolutely had his bags packed when he got home after committing to UT. Don’t think he actually moved out but I can ask Jason, their older brother. Worked with two of their brothers. Funny part both Sean and Chad are both 6’5 or 6ish range, Jason 6’4ish, and the oldest brother is 5’7ish.

Dad was/is a big UGA fan. Remember, Chad(Bubba) had played at UGA, well, went to UGA before dropping out. Mom was onboard with UT, dad didn’t even visit there when he went on visits to UT and he absolutely had his bags packed when he got home after committing to UT. Don’t think he actually moved out but I can ask Jason, their older brother. Worked with two of their brothers. Funny part both Sean and Chad are both 6’5 or 6ish range, Jason 6’4ish, and the oldest brother is 5’7ish.
We might know the same circle of ppl. And this story is fact. To go a little deeper Shawn didn’t even tell his Dad. Family found out from the Daily Citizen News. (Newspaper).

True stuff and on signing day, a nice truck with Georgia tags and a vanity plate for Sean was in the parking lot. He choose UT and didn’t get the Georgia truck.

Sean almost quit while at Tennessee to go work construction with one of his brothers. I think it was Fulmer who talked him out of quitting.

True stuff and on signing day, a nice truck with Georgia tags and a vanity plate for Sean was in the parking lot. He choose UT and didn’t get the Georgia truck.
Want to know what Chad was driving? :cool:
It was used tho and he was making payments....

Sean almost quit while at Tennessee to go work construction with one of his brothers. I think it was Fulmer who talked him out of quitting.
Another quick note, I think they told me Sean actually got a tryout with the NY Jets. Didn’t make the team but pretty cool to get the invite.

VN Store

Back