'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

King, I'm on the other side of the lake from Steve's Landing (close to Grasshopper Campground). If you ever want to fish, PM me. My brother is the biggest UGA fan in Cleveland, we can all go and I will just wear my ear plugs while you guys visit. I've invited Bass, but I don't think he lives close by.
That sounds great. My brother has a lake house near Skull Island so we have visited Steve’s via boat a few times as well.

Was always going to be a tough one because UGA needs tackles more than we do. Hard to recruit against UGA rn much less without a better pitch to start early

Was always going to be a tough one because UGA needs tackles more than we do. Hard to recruit against UGA rn much less without a better pitch to start early

No, they really don’t need more tackles than we do. We literally don’t know who either of our starting tackles will be. I don’t buy that Wanya is locked in. Seriously though, our top 4 tackles are MAYBE Morris, Niehaus, Wright, and Tatum....

WE STILL NEED TACKLES REALLY BAD.

No, they really don’t need more tackles than we do. We literally don’t know who either of our starting tackles will be. I don’t buy that Wanya is locked in. Seriously though, our top 4 tackles are MAYBE Morris, Niehaus, Wright, and Tatum....

WE STILL NEED TACKLES REALLY BAD.
Yes. It would be almost impossible to have too many stud OL guys.

Reactions: SoMissVol
AP, better chance TN lands either Jarrett and Rogers or Ratledge and Mays??
Austin_Price said:
Great ?...

I’d lean Jarrett and Rogers as of now. If u are going in pairs.

Seems as though AP really thinks Georgia may squeak out with Ratledge.

That's not true. We have two highly ranked tackles in '19 class but those guys have yet to play a snap. That's not depth. We need tackles and guards more than UGA, that's the truth.

AP, better chance TN lands either Jarrett and Rogers or Ratledge and Mays??

Seems as though AP really thinks Georgia may squeak out with Ratledge.
I think his answer just means at the present Jarrett and Rogers are big time UT leans. So is Mays. But Ratledge is more torn due to his relationship with UGA. I still think he ends up at UT but apparently he's buying the pitch that UT is somehow more set at tackle than UGA, which is absurd.

I think his answer just means at the present Jarrett and Rogers are big time UT leans. So is Mays. But Ratledge is more torn due to his relationship with UGA. I still think he ends up at UT but apparently he's buying the pitch that UT is somehow more set at tackle than UGA, which is absurd.

Yeah somehow they are hiding that they signed too tackled the previous two classes before they and have one in this class already. My hope is peer recruiting wins out here

Glad we got our 2 5 star linemen last cycle because if Ratledge does spurn us I'm not sure where we turn to at OT. Would have said Johnson, but that looks like he's sticking with tOSU for the time being. Hopefully tOSU goes like 7-5 this year and makes him start looking around.

VN Store

Back