'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Let's review the Crouch thread for all the "truth" you dropped in there.
He hasn't responded to this post yet. I love how he says "it am just speaking the truth" as if he has any idea what the truth is in these situations. If you follow recruiting and even coaching searches and you think you gather indisputable "truth" by reading stories and reports on the internet then, how does the saying go.....I got some ocean front property in Arizona!

He hasn't responded to this post yet. I love how he says "it am just speaking the truth" as if he has any idea what the truth is in these situations. If you follow recruiting and even coaching searches and you think you gather indisputable "truth" by reading stories and reports on the internet then, how does the saying go.....I got some ocean front property in Arizona!

This one will be interesting for me. I know several family memebers and talk to one almost every Saturday. He talks pretty open about where Tate is right now. I expect that to change once Tate gets close to committing. To say UT is behind, is just because of how far we fell with Butch, but since the addition of CJP, we are right there.

This one will be interesting for me. I know several family memebers and talk to one almost every Saturday. He talks pretty open about where Tate is right now. I expect that to change once Tate gets close to committing. To say UT is behind, is just because of how far we fell with Butch, but since the addition of CJP, we are right there.

UGA leading?

I knew you'd say you're just "telling the truth" or "being realistic." But if that were the case, you'd bring that same energy to the threads where UT is leading on guys, not just the ones where they're trailing or you're "reading the tea leaves" and think they are. You just like to be negative on here. Nothing wrong with that. Just accept it and own up to it.

I knew you'd say you're just "telling the truth" or "being realistic." But if that were the case, you'd bring that same energy to the threads where UT is leading on guys, not just the ones where they're trailing or you're "reading the tea leaves" and think they are. You just like to be negative on here. Nothing wrong with that. Just accept it and own up to it.
You must not pay attention

You know BGS likes the attention and he enjoys seeing the “hicks get riled up” (his words). Same schick as when he posted under Wu Tang name

When did wU ever try and rile anyone up? Guess you just assume that because his name is associated with rap.
nope and if I am wrong it is certainly not the first time and definitely will not be the last. Have a good day

VN Store

Back