'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

So hawt...
Oh heck, why not

Fun+fact+the+actress+who+plays+velma+in+the+scooby+_f9e059c67501990c7c25741908c91052.jpg

I think his answer just means at the present Jarrett and Rogers are big time UT leans. So is Mays. But Ratledge is more torn due to his relationship with UGA. I still think he ends up at UT but apparently he's buying the pitch that UT is somehow more set at tackle than UGA, which is absurd.
Think the first 3 are (already?) Vols in Jarrett, Rogers, and Mays. Tate really loves Pittman, will that be enough for UGA? Be hard to go against your family when ink meets paper and even harder when you actually dreamed on running thru the T. Lots of things in the Vols corner in Tates recruitment.

Think the first 3 are (already?) Vols in Jarrett, Rogers, and Mays. Tate really loves Pittman, will that be enough for UGA? Be hard to go against your family when ink meets paper and even harder when you actually dreamed on running thru the T. Lots of things in the Vols corner in Tates recruitment.
Who else we gonna land

@Big Gucci Sosa

Think some names will change actually, think I might have been a year off. I predicted a top 5 finish last year for Pruitt, possible top 3.

Can I claim the mulligan or just claim ignorance that I (really) meant 2020 instead of 2019? :)

all ive heard is that Pruitt is a good recruiter. someone prove my skepticism wrong.

all ive heard is that Pruitt is a good recruiter. someone prove my skepticism wrong.
We went 4-8, then 5-7 in the last two years & he was able to pull the 12th ranked class in the nation...? Thats literally proof enough. If we are able to even get 7 wins this year & a decent bowl top 10 is the floor, how can you be skeptical lol

We went 4-8, then 5-7 in the last two years & he was able to pull the 12th ranked class in the nation...? Thats literally proof enough. If we are able to even get 7 wins this year & a decent bowl top 10 is the floor, how can you be skeptical lol

Can't like this post enough. Your post was verbatim my reply. I don't understand some of our fans thought process sometimes.

Can't like this post enough. Your post was verbatim my reply. I don't understand some of our fans thought process sometimes.
We had the highest recruiting average for any team in the country with a losing record. To me that shows an elite recruiting staff and the staff this year is even better.

Yeah but Saban went 6-6 and pulled the #1 class. #whynotmore
Butch went 5-7 first year too and pulled the #7 class###

People need to look at where UT is recruiting the elite players, on the lines. You have to build the walls before you can add the roof and hang the pictures.

People need to look at where UT is recruiting the elite players, on the lines. You have to build the walls before you can add the roof and hang the pictures.
i think we have since learned a lot about those two classes Butch brought in....and how he ran the program in general. not all #7 classes are equal lol.

but to your point, i think Pruitt has walked in to a much worse situation than Butch did, given how the Butch era ended, the AD issue etc, etc, etc.....

and i think Pruitt is going about the rebuild as you said, inside out. and that just doesnt' happen over night.

for us as fans, i think it's a bit dangerous to constantly try to compare what we're doing to what Bama did, or even what UGA has done since Kirby got there. the situations are so different.....

Saban was a national championship winning coach and Butch had won conference championships. Not quite the same as a brand new head coach that less than a decade ago didn't know what asparagus was.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband

Saban was already proven champion coach.

Butch had the perfect storm of a instate highly ranked class and his willingness to load up stars regardless of scheme fit.

Pruitt is more pick than butch in terms of a player fitting his system. He also swings for the fence more. It takes winning for Pruitt to get into top 5 imo with targets he is after. Bama and UGA systems too similar so kids get told you can go there and rebuild or come here and get similar coaching and win

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Saban was a national championship winning coach and Butch had won conference championships. Not quite the same as a brand new head coach that less than a decade ago didn't know what asparagus was.
That’s why I put the ###, it was sarcasm about Butch. Butch did a good job with legacy kids but his final numbers were inflated by quantity numbers in his classes. Imagine what TN would have been ranked had Pruitt been able to sign 32 like Butch did his first year.

That’s why I put the ###, it was sarcasm about Butch. Butch did a good job with legacy kids but his final numbers were inflated by quantity numbers in his classes. Imagine what TN would have been ranked had Pruitt been able to sign 32 like Butch did his first year.
Yea signing ten 4 stars and twenty two 3 stars are not that impressive

The “legacy kids” angle is overplayed. Khalil McKenzie, Nigel Warrior, Dillon Bates and Todd Kelly Jr were the highly rated legacies and only 3 of them played significantly. Four names out of how many kids signed?

The “legacy kids” angle is overplayed. Khalil McKenzie, Nigel Warrior, Dillon Bates and Todd Kelly Jr were the highly rated legacies and only 3 of them played significantly. Four names out of how many kids signed?

Nieko Creamer, Berry brothers.. not trying to prove any point one way or another, just supplementing your list.

The answer is 1,421

VN Store

Back