'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

They said so on their Twitter's.

I am not scrolling to find that. Do a Google search. Check their threads on here as well
I actually remember Thomas saying his offer was for defense; but, I have never seen Rogers say it. Every article where he has spoken, he's always said it's for either side of the ball; and I know Weinke and Friend are his recruiters. Just thought you may have seen something recently, or something I have not...but, thanks for the help, man.

It's just hard to take your word for it with some of the other outlandish sh*t you post here sometimes; and anyone who has @TheMagnificantOne agreeing with them...well, it's hard to take anything they say seriously.

I do know he said this to Rivals in January, one of the last articles I've seen about him...
"I like defense," Rogers said. "I'm real explosive and I don't take reps off. Tennessee has told me I could play both sides. They say I could just come in and figure it out."

But, yeah, you're right...I do need to check for myself; if for nothing else, the reasons I listed above. Again, thanks.

It's just hard to take your word for it with some of the other outlandish sh*t you post here sometimes; and anyone who has @TheMagnificantOne agreeing with them...well, it's hard to take anything they say seriously.

Go take a Midol and relax..

I really, really hope Cooper is. And Ratledge along with him.
And it seems every interview Cooper does he adds a lil more beef. Me thinks he will be 298 this time next year. No worrying here on him not being big enough next fall.

I actually remember Thomas saying his offer was for defense; but, I have never seen Rogers say it. Every article where he has spoken, he's always said it's for either side of the ball; and I know Weinke and Friend are his recruiters. Just thought you may have seen something recently, or something I have not...but, thanks for the help, man.

I do know he said this to Rivals in January, one of the last articles I've seen about him...
"I like defense," Rogers said. "I'm real explosive and I don't take reps off. Tennessee has told me I could play both sides. They say I could just come in and figure it out."

But, yeah, you're right...I do need to check for myself; if for nothing else, the reasons I listed above. Again, thanks.

What are you even talking about? You went into some whole personal drama that ain't about nothing.
I've never said anything to you about anything, ever. You say that lately, I've been saying outlandish shi+. Then give no examples...
Thanks!

You "actually " remember an article about Thomas being recruited to play DT, but you ask me for a link anyway???
How about you go somewhere and take yourself more seriously....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheMagnificantOne
What are you even talking about? You went into some whole personal drama that ain't about nothing.
I've never said anything to you about anything, ever. You say that lately, I've been saying outlandish shi+. Then give no examples...
Thanks!

You "actually " remember an article about Thomas being recruited to play DT, but you ask me for a link anyway???
How about you go somewhere and take yourself more seriously....
Example 1 would be Justin Rogers, himself. You come in here posting, in definites (obviously taking yourself TOO seriously), that he's been offered for defense, sounding like Pruitt has shared these details with you, personally (and this is nowhere near the first time you have done this); and when I ask for a link/source of this, you tell me to find it for myself. This is what I'm thankful to you for. In looking for myself, I found out just how FOS you are.

Rogers has stated, a few times, they'll figure it out whenever he gets to Knoxville, if he decides to come. Nowhere did I find (in an interview w/ Rogers; in an article about Rogers; nor anything else) where it states, "Rogers has been offered on the defensive side of the ball". Because this has yet to be determined, posters have been debating on which side of the ball we would like to see him on...all because we do not know. Now...if you can provide where you have seen absolute defense, I will change my tune about what you know about Justin Rogers...but, only about Justin Rogers, because...

...this brings me to my second example of outlandish sh*t you've been posting...Harrison Bailey. Congratulations, the same people who rate kids THAT DONT EVEN EXIST agree with you in your "evaluation" of Bailey. YOU are the only person who has had questions about Bailey's arm, or...what was it??...his "throwing mechanics" or "throwing motion"...or some other stupid bullsh*t you posted about him. ANYONE who has questions about Bailey's arm or the way he throws a football would be from Los Angeles, and have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. And being from LA, if we need "evals" about bullsh*ttery or make believe, then we'll put stock into what you have to say. Until then, maybe just point me in the direction of a link or source next time, to keep from being put on blast.

I'll leave it there; but, trust me, I could go on and on with examples of your definite-talk...like...what was it, 3...4...RBs on the field at the same time this past year...Tim Jordan, slot receiver...

Example 1 would be Justin Rogers, himself. You come in here posting, in definites (obviously taking yourself TOO seriously), that he's been offered for defense, sounding like Pruitt has shared these details with you, personally (and this is nowhere near the first time you have done this); and when I ask for a link/source of this, you tell me to find it for myself. This is what I'm thankful to you for. In looking for myself, I found out just how FOS you are.

Rogers has stated, a few times, they'll figure it out whenever he gets to Knoxville, if he decides to come. Nowhere did I find (in an interview w/ Rogers; in an article about Rogers; nor anything else) where it states, "Rogers has been offered on the defensive side of the ball". Because this has yet to be determined, posters have been debating on which side of the ball we would like to see him on...all because we do not know. Now...if you can provide where you have seen absolute defense, I will change my tune about what you know about Justin Rogers...but, only about Justin Rogers, because...

...this brings me to my second example of outlandish sh*t you've been posting...Harrison Bailey. Congratulations, the same people who rate kids THAT DONT EVEN EXIST agree with you in your "evaluation" of Bailey. YOU are the only person who has had questions about Bailey's arm, or...what was it??...his "throwing mechanics" or "throwing motion"...or some other stupid bullsh*t you posted about him. ANYONE who has questions about Bailey's arm or the way he throws a football would be from Los Angeles, and have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. And being from LA, if we need "evals" about bullsh*ttery or make believe, then we'll put stock into what you have to say. Until then, maybe just point me in the direction of a link or source next time, to keep from being put on blast.

I'll leave it there; but, trust me, I could go on and on with examples of your definite-talk...like...what was it, 3...4...RBs on the field at the same time this past year...Tim Jordan, slot receiver...
Best just to ignore him these days

Reactions: SugarCC
“ Tennessee, the school Ratledge grew up a big fan of living in Tennessee has made the biggest move. Georgia has stayed steady, and most feel the Bulldogs are the school with the edge due to the connection with Sam Pittman. The next couple of months will be big as Ratledge takes a few more visits and closes in on a decision. The Vols have made the strongest push in recent weeks.” -Rivals

I will be at the Opening Regional in Atlanta for coverage this weekend. Will see Ratledge, Gilbert, Tee Hodge, Myles Murphy(GA), and Kristian Story. Open to any questions that you guys would like asked for these prospects just let me know ahead of time.

Does Gilbert see himself as a TE in college? What position does Hodge want to play? When is Ratledge thinking of committing?

I will be at the Opening Regional in Atlanta for coverage this weekend. Will see Ratledge, Gilbert, Tee Hodge, Myles Murphy(GA), and Kristian Story. Open to any questions that you guys would like asked for these prospects just let me know ahead of time.
Which team is recruiting them the hardest and decision timeline. Can see Ratledge, Gilbert go this summer, possibly Murphy too.

VN Store

Back