'22 GA OG Griffin Scroggs (GT commit)

“Honestly, it was a total surprise. My reaction? Man, this is UT. What would any kid or player think? Unbelievable culture, unbelievable fans. …

“UT, their coaches and program is first-class all the way, and I appreciate them considering me with an offer.”

The 6-foot-4, 315-pound Scroggs is no stranger to Tennessee. He said he has “been going to UT games since I was a kid, actually,” and he “went to camp at UT when I was younger, as well.” He said his brother is a Tennessee fan, while the rest of his family didn’t necessarily have a favorite team.

“Funny, my family has always loved football — lots of teams — big (Phillip) Fulmer fans, as well,” Scroggs said, referring to the former Tennessee coach and athletic director. “My oldest Brother was the biggest UT fan, and, well, the games at Neyland (Stadium) — amazing place. ...

“My family was not like many others, really. You know some folks can’t stand some teams? We followed many SEC and ACC teams. We probably didn’t have a family (favorite).

“I just went to every game anyone would take me, and my older brother was very cool to take me to UT a lot.”

While he had been to Neyland Stadium before, he said he was impressed with everything he saw Sunday during his stay at Tennessee.

“Walking out onto a field where 100,000 people are cheering seems pretty hard to imagine,” he said. “All these big teams have incredible facilities, of course. Every college offer is a huge opportunity and blessing, and I don’t take any of them lightly.”
-Callahan

who says he's not a take?

i mean, anybody that would really know here?

really?

He looks like an offensive linemen that played for Ellerbee at Mizzouri . Big , mean , and nasty (borderline-dirty)

VN Store

Back