'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

It’s a good family. Very conservative. Which is probably a big reason they seem to be pushing Clemson/Dabo.
I don't think they will ever find a higher character coach than Josh Heupel. That's who they want, if they look into it and keep an open mind. And it's genuine, not a put on.

I've heard that about UGA.. it's there but it's a one horse race with Tennessee trying to catch up with a donkey from the pieces put together already.

Of course maybe we can pitch we have a bigger rock... Clemson fans do love a good rock.
UGA being in his backyard isn’t exactly a good thing, from what I hear. I think he likes the idea of going out of state. I think his family feels comfortable with him going to TENN or Clemson. I have a feeling momma would be just fine with him at TENN. I think his father may be pulling for UGA some...both parents I think prefer Clemson.

FATKA8EXoAUrA0I.jpg
That’s creepy!

UGA being in his backyard isn’t exactly a good thing, from what I hear. I think he likes the idea of going out of state. I think his family feels comfortable with him going to TENN or Clemson. I have a feeling momma would be just fine with him at TENN. I think his father may be pulling for UGA some...both parents I think prefer Clemson.
Do you talk to the mother/father regularly or is this more of a "knew them in high school" kind of thing?

I don't think they will ever find a higher character coach than Josh Heupel. That's who they want, if they look into it and keep an open mind. And it's genuine, not a put on.
I happen to think this is true of Heupel also (i.e. that he is actually a high character guy), and I am not the kind of guy who always thinks it about all our coaches. We had quite a few around here who thought the same of Cornbread (i.e. that he was some straight shooting fountain of integrity), up until we fired him. I won't name any names, but the idea that Cornbread's aww shucks honesty and integrity would give us a leg up in recruiting was a regular theme in this forum.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
sounds like clemson is the lesser of two weevils.

close to home yet far enough away to keep an eye on, let him grow up. Aunt and Uncle in Knox probably have a marginal effect.

Yeah............and Darnell Washington's mother bought a house in Knoxville too.
Truth is NOBODY knows what's going on with Sammy Brown right now.
It appears to be down to UGA and Clemson and 2nd place is the loser.

Yeah............and Darnell Washington's mother bought a house in Knoxville too.
Truth is NOBODY knows what's going on with Sammy Brown right now.
It appears to be down to UGA and Clemson and 2nd place is the loser.

It feels like his visits are a byproduct of him visiting family in town.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back