'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

May 20 visit, following.. hope they lay it out for him.
giphy.gif

Tee Higgins, Amari Rodgers, Harrison Smith, and Randall Cobb all had fantastic careers at UT also.

Oh wait.
To compare apples to apples, if those guys had been recruits in 1999 when we were the reigning national champions they almost certainly would have been at UT honestly.

I’ll be surprised if Brown doesn’t end up at Clemson. He grew up a Clemson fan. His parents went to Furman and are very familiar with that area and like the idea of him going to school there. I’ve also heard his parents love Dabo. His mother is from Tennessee (Johnson City) and he has family there (grandparents). I believe he also has an aunt in Knoxville. I think he likes Tennessee and the direction of the program but I think his heart is with Clemson. I don’t think UGA is as much of a factor as many think. I honestly don’t think his family wants him at UGA.

I’ll be surprised if Brown doesn’t end up at Clemson. He grew up a Clemson fan. His parents went to Furman and are very familiar with that area and like the idea of him going to school there. I’ve also heard his parents love Dabo. His mother is from Tennessee (Johnson City) and he has family there (grandparents). I believe he also has an aunt in Knoxville. I think he likes Tennessee and the direction of the program but I think his heart is with Clemson. I don’t think UGA is as much of a factor as many think. I honestly don’t think his family wants him at UGA.
Suspicious first poster alert. Reveal yourself.

I've heard that about UGA.. it's there but it's a one horse race with Tennessee trying to catch up with a donkey from the pieces put together already.

Of course maybe we can pitch we have a bigger rock... Clemson fans do love a good rock.

Yes. His mother went there. She was Homecoming Queen, Cheerleader....graduated in 95 or 96 can’t remember which. Her maiden name is Cole. If you went to the Hill in the mid-late 90s you definitely know who I’m talking about.
Ugh, I did. And I dont remember that name. Unless she was in my class. Unless it was 96. Oooook, how the hell is she old enough to have a kid in College🤦🏼‍♂️ Her sister was the athlete.

VN Store

Back