'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

sammy-davis-jr.jpeg

They talked about this guy on the VQ podcast this morning. Basically said everyone is chasing Clemson and UGA (no surprise there), but we’re in it more than people think. His mother has ties to East Tennessee. He hasn’t taken any visits in a while, so spring visits could be telling.

Also just my random 2 cents, Matt Ray is really good at covering recruiting. Dude is like an encyclopedia (for the millennials in the crowd, an encyclopedia is a big, fat book full of factual information about every topic you could ever imagine).

They talked about this guy on the VQ podcast this morning. Basically said everyone is chasing Clemson and UGA (no surprise there), but we’re in it more than people think. His mother has ties to East Tennessee. He hasn’t taken any visits in a while, so spring visits could be telling.

Also just my random 2 cents, Matt Ray is really good at covering recruiting. Dude is like an encyclopedia (for the millennials in the crowd, an encyclopedia is a big, fat book full of factual information about every topic you could ever imagine).
Must be a big book. I'd imagine it would take several volumes which requires trees and harms the environment causing climate change. I'm shaking right now.

Trust me when I say it's gonna be a tough pull if UGA really covets that kid. Jefferson is a lot like Buford in that it's really mainly dawg country. Tough get. Not impossible, but I'd sure not put all my eggs in this basket.

His mother is from JC and I think her family is all vols from what i've heard second hand. Certainly doesn't hurt our chances.

He is boots on the ground. Wish he was on the PC more instead of 50/50

You’re grasping. That QB and his family are no threat to win a national title. Passing for 300 against our D isn’t a big deal.

Im not grasping for anything. He threw for 300 yards. That’s called a fact. He started and won a conference championship game In his first ever start. That’s also called a FACT. The rest of this is just your OPINION. You want to learn the difference.

It was his 2nd start,they left 9 points on the table in the first half and the play calling inside our territory was atrocious. You were probably that guy that criticized Peyton after the UCLA game.
But to your point they were making him out a Heisman candidate after he relieved DJ. But just like the hype being a little premature saying he will never be good may be premature as well. People overreact in all directions.

Reactions: StoneColdStunner
Something about this kid....

The name....his skillset.

I feel like he should go to Notre Dame and be talked about ad nauseam for 4 years.
3 time All-American.

Like another Brian Bosworth.

They talked about this guy on the VQ podcast this morning. Basically said everyone is chasing Clemson and UGA (no surprise there), but we’re in it more than people think. His mother has ties to East Tennessee.

His mom must be related to Jon Gruden's wife. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ratvol

So, you say he's really good, and then you compare him to something that has been obsolete for decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Something about this kid....

The name....his skillset.

I feel like he should go to Notre Dame and be talked about ad nauseam for 4 years.
3 time All-American.

Like another Brian Bosworth.

Notre Dame?? Son, go wash your mouth out with Vodka.

This kid needs to come to Tennessee. Nickname him Hacksaw Jr.

Go VOLS

VN Store

Back