'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

Someone please show Sammy’s mother, aunt, and grandmothers that leaked clip of Kirby’s pre game tirades full of constant f bombs and other obscenities.

Our coach uses bad words. What are they gonna keep him from campuses where underage drinking takes place also? Does Sammy need a bubble? Maybe he’s not ready for college

Our coach uses bad words. What are they gonna keep him from campuses where underage drinking takes place also? Does Sammy need a bubble? Maybe he’s not ready for college
🙄 anything to help turn his said to be very conservative family off of Kirby. And yes oftentimes families have a very large sway in where their kid goes to college. And many kids value their families opinion.

Nope Clemson’s is next wkend. Four 5* will be among the visitors including Matthews and Sammy Brown
Yeah, Sucks. At least we beat hell out Clemson last year! 😂 It was one of many statement games. Glad we got Orange instead of Sugar Bowl for that reason. We're competing with everyone in recruiting already.

Remember Marlon Brown’s mom and Orgeron?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Would be bigger to be honest. Stealing the top LB in the country from Georgia’s back yard would be massive
No way. Taking nothing from Brown...and, yes, landing him would be massive, not only as a player, but the pub from it; but, not even close to Nico. Take the QB position out of it, and I may agree with you. Normally, I say elite pass rushers would be next behind the QB; but, Brown is different, an absolute game-changer.

No way. Taking nothing from Brown...and, yes, landing him would be massive, not only as a player, but the pub from it; but, not even close to Nico. Take the QB position out of it, and I may agree with you. Normally, I say elite pass rushers would be next behind the QB; but, Brown is different, an absolute game-changer.
I’m talking simply in a recruiting sense. Not necessarily in how much better it will make our team

Dude, he's just trying to bait you into saying things like you started with. Don't play along. Now he's trying to get you to cancel all the positive things you said at toward the end.

VN Store

Back