'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

I saw there's a paywall article on 247 about Whitehead's recruitment. Anyone have access and know what it says?

I saw there's a paywall article on 247 about Whitehead's recruitment. Anyone have access and know what it says?

South Carolina Tennessee Florida football some basketball offers recruit says generic statements about liking each school then 247 closes where the crystal balls are leaning.

Didn’t read the article but that’s probably what it says.

South Carolina Tennessee Florida football some basketball offers recruit says generic statements about liking each school then 247 closes where the crystal balls are leaning.

Didn’t read the article but that’s probably what it says.
Prolly something about not taking the Wisconsin trip mixed in there, just so everyone knows SCjr without just saying it..

Tennessee has continued to battle for him, and I definitely wouldn't rule out Tennessee's chances of making a move with him down the stretch. Just tonight I've heard the Vols still might have a chance to get him back on campus at some point, and it's perhaps possible he could push back his planned announcement, which recently was scheduled for next Friday, Nov. 15.

I'm still looking into that, though, to see if that actually happens, but I think it's at least a possibility from what I've heard tonight.
callahan

He canceled his OV to Wisconsin this week and will go back to South Carolina for another unofficial visit. There are talks of Whitehead taking an "early to mid week" unofficial visit to Knoxville next week as well before he announces his decision Friday.

This decision was ALL Carolina a few weeks ago, so Tennessee has definitely closed the gap here and made this one more interesting.

He is out for the season after dislocating his foot two weeks ago.
Simmons

I have reservations about him. He plays 1A private school in Georgia and the Athens region is not the strongest. He looks a step slow and is not playing against any comparable athletes he will face at the next level for the most part. Not saying that means he can't be good... definitely not a running back IMO.

I have reservations about him. He plays 1A private school in Georgia and the Athens region is not the strongest. He looks a step slow and is not playing against any comparable athletes he will face at the next level for the most part. Not saying that means he can't be good... definitely not a running back IMO.

I've watched him play . He's an athlete and there's no question about that. But he does not seem to have elite speed by any stretch.

I've watched him play . He's an athlete and there's no question about that. But he does not seem to have elite speed by any stretch.
Thanks man. I think it's hard to tell because players like him jump out at 1A. I watched Brock Vandegriff who also plays 1A (2021 #1 QB committed to GA) play as well as Bailey and the size and competition is just so different between 1A and 7a... really hard to compare them. Let's hope LW is really fast when he commits to UT

Thanks man. I think it's hard to tell because players like him jump out at 1A. I watched Brock Vandegriff who also plays 1A (2021 #1 QB committed to GA) play as well as Bailey and the size and competition is just so different between 1A and 7a... really hard to compare them. Let's hope LW is really fast when he commits to UT

Not sold on Brock my nephew is qb and showed out every time they played against him when they threw JV. I'm not impressed with Brock from what I seen. Matter fact he never lost to bricks team when they played each other

VN Store

Back