'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

Are we really gonna be in position to turn away a four star athlete? 😮

If he were more open to playing defense I don’t think would be any question he would be a take. If he succeeds at RB does this hurt you at LB or if he doesn’t succeed will he throw a fit if moved to Lb? Probably needed to have real conversations to feel that out because yr 1 there won’t be many RB snaps available but there could be a lot of LB snaps available to him. Pruitt likes to play his best players instead of them on bench. Would kid be ok and trust staff enough to playing Lb as freshman then rb when that room frees up

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Whitehead has to be the guy we're targeting with Tisdol looking to be going to AU and Kaho staying put....right?

which to me sounds like a tall order given that he wants to play RB and we just took Small....we still selling him on the opportunity to play RB or selling him on how he can be a major factor at LB?

Whitehead has to be the guy we're targeting with Tisdol looking to be going to AU and Kaho staying put....right?

which to me sounds like a tall order given that he wants to play RB and we just took Small....we still selling him on the opportunity to play RB or selling him on how he can be a major factor at LB?
Watch it be some badass LB we don't even have a thread for pop up and sign. haha

I'll stick to what I've been saying for the last month and a half. He is a way better prospect than Kaho. It's not even remotely close. Hoping we land him. We need elite athletes like this.
Braj said the plan seems to be to recruit three people per spot. So....yeeeeaaaah.

Maybe they are going to try Tee and him at RB first to see how it goes.

Maybe they are going to try Tee and him at RB first to see how it goes.
had they not gotten small in the boat, that's exactly what i thought. i beleive Tee sticks at RB..jmo...and i think they've always valued LW more at LB...again jmo.

either way, i hope they get LW.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
had they not gotten small in the boat, that's exactly what i thought. i beleive Tee sticks at RB..jmo...and i think they've always valued LW more at LB...again jmo.

either way, i hope they get LW.
But they have to somehow convince him that he gets a shot at RB for him to come right?

But they have to somehow convince him that he gets a shot at RB for him to come right?
oh, i still think they're going to give him a shot at it. i just think it was more believable before Small got in the boat. that's all.

and who knows, if Tee and LW are even, and Tee is willing to move, then maybe they move him to defense.....who knows.

i just know a week or so ago, the big thing for us was letting him come as a RB.....not quite as transparent as it was before small.

i don't know how it affects our chances at all. just spit ballin'....especially now that it seems that tisdol and kaho are out, kinda feels like we really need to get this kid.

of course, i don't know where/how Beckwith fits in to this picture either? so who knows.

oh, i still think they're going to give him a shot at it. i just think it was more believable before Small got in the boat. that's all.

and who knows, if Tee and LW are even, and Tee is willing to move, then maybe they move him to defense.....who knows.

i just know a week or so ago, the big thing for us was letting him come as a RB.....not quite as transparent as it was before small.

i don't know how it affects our chances at all. just spit ballin'....especially now that it seems that tisdol and kaho are out, kinda feels like we really need to get this kid.

of course, i don't know where/how Beckwith fits in to this picture either? so who knows.
Forgot about him

Reactions: jakez4ut
I'll stick to what I've been saying for the last month and a half. He is a way better prospect than Kaho. It's not even remotely close. Hoping we land him. We need elite athletes like this.
I would rather have this guy myself. LW competes in the shot put correct? I went to high school with a state champion in the shot.. Dude was an elite athlete, ridiculously strong and explosive.

He is definitely more physically ready to contribute right away than Kaho. I wanted Kaho as well as LW, because reports were saying Whitehead was insistent on playing RB.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back