'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

Painful memories? I bet your doctor has large hands.

Haha, not there yet.
But yes, tiny, skinny, small hands, all on my search list. Maybe Asian but don't want to stereotype.
But probably Asian.

However in this case, just didn't want captain proof demanding pics.

Reactions: Weezer
Haha, not there yet.
But yes, tiny, skinny, small hands, all on my search list. Maybe Asian but don't want to stereotype.
But probably Asian.

However in this case, just didn't want captain proof demanding pics.

prostate-exam2.png

Are we recruiting Whitehead as a LB or RB? Or is it too soon to say?

Thought we were recruiting him as a big back ...

Are we recruiting Whitehead as a LB or RB? Or is it too soon to say?

Thought we were recruiting him as a big back ...

As an athlete but will let him pick first. He wants to play RB so we will recruit and play him at RB. If it ends up being best spot for him he sticks if not then probably move to LB

Tennessee once appeared to have lost traction with top-100 athlete Len'Neth Whitehead of Athens (Ga.) Academy, who was believed to be leaning toward South Carolina just a few weeks ago. But the Vols never gave up on the 6-foot-1, 230-pound Whitehead, and sources said the momentum in his recruitment has shifted back toward Tennessee as he prepares to take another visit or two over the next few weeks. Whitehead recently made it clear that he plans to return to Knoxville before making a decision, and he could visit the Vols as early as this weekend for their regular-season finale Saturday against Vanderbilt.
Sounds good for UT (247)

I wouldn’t be surprised if he changes his mind on positions once he gets to college. He looks night and day better at Lb than RB. Think he just looks explosive as LB and average at RB.
I agree. He’s the opposite of Crouch. Crouch needs to realize it won’t matter about extending his career by avoiding RB if he’s not a future NFL LB. If his best bet is RB, which it appears to be pretty obvious barring a HUGE improvement next year, he needs to be our stud RB. I could see him getting passed up at LB once we get some of these 2020 kids on campus.

VN Store

Back