'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

It's going to be a really tough time adjusting to college ball wherever he goes becasue of the competion he goes up against. Those were some lil dudes. Almost should be ashamed top go up against them.

They just said it was middle school film the updated film looks much better

Likely not a take at UGA because they’re limited in the number of LB’s they’re taking this year, and they’ve already got a stable of stud running backs, with one 5 Star committed and another rumored to join the class
Which is another situation in which the ranking shouldn't be affected. I hope they're looking at that, if they're using schools' take/not take as a basis for overall ranking.

Maybe it is just me but in the MaxPreps video he seemed to have a limp when trying to accelerate to full speed. Did he have some kind of ankle issue last year? That left leg always seemed taped.

Reactions: TeeMartinwins98
Good gracious, I sewanee all the dad-gum time. Who in the name of all that's good and righteous are these knuckleheads that don't still say, "holy mackerel Kingfish!"
As a kid, one of my favorite TV shows. I bought the entire catalog on DVD. You'll never guess who owned the rights to the DVD's-------Remember Lightnin' :cool::cool:

VN Store

Back