‘23 GA LB Grant Godfrey

bigl3327

Watched this guy and something I noticed is mostly all his 'tackles' in his highlights the player doesn't go down
The athleticism is there, but he seems very weak physically and he never delivers any pop when he tackles. Maybe he'll be much improved his senior year. Right now he looks like an FCS level player to me.

Voltime123

Watched this guy and something I noticed is mostly all his 'tackles' in his highlights the player doesn't go down
The athleticism is there, but he seems very weak physically and he never delivers any pop when he tackles. Maybe he'll be much improved his senior year. Right now he looks like an FCS level player to me.
Lol what are y’all watching?

VOLINVONORE

If I was recruiting him, it would be on offense. He tackles with his hands and arms. I seldom saw him lower his shoulder and drive a runner backwards. He is skilled in getting to the ball, but he made very few solo hits which took the runner down. Just my observations.

HoleInTheRoof

True measure of a man is his likes/post ratio
If I was recruiting him, it would be on offense. He tackles with his hands and arms. I seldom saw him lower his shoulder and drive a runner backwards. He is skilled in getting to the ball, but he made very few solo hits which took the runner down. Just my observations.
Cool.

~flush~

bigvol67

Yeah he should resend all of his D1 offers from qualified coaches who have studied his film and do it for a living lol
Didn't say he wasn't D1 or that I didn't want him. Just made an observation. Some were complaining about his tackling and I gave my opinion on what I thought may help.

VN Store