‘23 GA LB CJ Allen (UGA Commit)

Without saying rankings, what makes it so bold?
Measurables. Rojas’s versatility. I see Cj Allen as an ILB, great closing speed, would love to have him. Rojas is longer, has more ability to move around in the LB corps, and probably a more diverse skill set. Now CJ could end up being the next roquan smith and Rojas could wash out, or Rojas could be the next to’oto’o and cj could never crack a two deep. No one can tell now. I wish both would be Vols. Just think Rojas has more potential if I had to say one way or another (i tend to prefer players with more length at every position - just easier to maximize field space if we’re talking about that specific measurable).

As far as coaches travel this week, Tim Banks worked Maryland, DC and northern Virginia. Mike Ekeler worked west Tennessee and North Carolina. Willie Martinez worked Georgia Chattanooga. Brian Jean Mary spent the whole week in Georgia seeing CJ Allen and others. Rodney Garner was in Alabama and Georgia.
-VQ

I want this kid--- these are the ones who should be ranked higher, have put in the work and dedication, but for some reason get looked over or evaluated unfairly... this creates a chip on the ole shoulder so that when they come into a program, they want to prove themselves and their true worth...they are hungry for respect... We get this kid and he develops like I think (we add 8 lbs to get him to the magic LB 225#), he will see good minutes as a freshman and will most likely start as a soph...

Reactions: StoVol and onevol74

VN Store

Back