‘23 GA LB CJ Allen (UGA Commit)

This guy is as far from a 3 star as u can get and georgia is disrespecting him. If this was poker I'd push my Chips all in and say the probability is him picking us. I sure hope so. He's a badass
Georgia isn't disrespecting anyone. It's just how recruiting works. Just because we are waiting to see if we will take Devin Hyatt isn't disrespectful towards him. We just have elite talent ahead of him on the board

Georgia isn't disrespecting anyone. It's just how recruiting works. Just because we are waiting to see if we will take Devin Hyatt isn't disrespectful towards him. We just have elite talent ahead of him on the board
Yes they are. Don't tell me how to think

Vols in a good spot per AP
Love this cat, gonna be a good 1
Read link, all about cj's visit, bunch of great quotes..... VOL
[That’s a school that’s on the rise and keeps bringing guys in that are big time recruits. The quarterback [Nico Iamaleava] was a big deal. Coach BJ, coach [Tim] Banks and coach Heupel are reasons they are up there.”]

Last edited:
“It was good just talking with the coaches, being real with the coaches,” the linebacker told Volquest. “It was fun talking to some of the guys who were committed here and some of the guys up here.”

“I look at coach BJ as a life coach. He’s real,” Allen said. “He gave a whole speech and it had nothing to do with football – everything was about life. I felt like with him, he had my best interest at heart and his player’s best interest at heart.”

“I know a lot of people throw the ‘family’ word around, but it’s real with them,” the prospect continued. “He has the player’s best interest outside of football.”

“Tennessee is in the top of the lists of schools. The consistency, the coaching style and the culture puts them there,” the linebacker said. “That’s a school that’s on the rise and keeps bringing guys in that are big time recruits. The quarterback [Nico Iamaleava] was a big deal. Coach BJ, coach [Tim] Banks and coach Heupel are reasons they are up there.”
cain

Has he just not been evaluated much by the services? Ratings aren’t everything, but his seem unusually low given some of his offers.

VN Store

Back