'22 GA ILB EJ Lightsey

Agreed...IMO in a perfect world we would take a HS LB like Dudley or Lightsey and land a more immediate impact MLB in the portal as well

i thought we may pursue Branden Jennings from Maryland. I know he was committed to Michigan at one point and recruited by Jean-Mary there. He played well this yr for a freshman. Kind of a freak athlete. I agree, i think what you said would be a great plan.

Reactions: Maxwell865
@griddie Can you elaborate on why you think the staff likes this kid more than Dudley and will pursue?
I’m just going what the mods said on tos. That Dudley wasn’t a good fit scheme wise according to the coaches and that UT likes Lightsy better as a prospect. Also think we will hit the portal after the bowls and/or spring for a LB (or two depending who’s available). Expecting a lot of new entrees in waves during those times

I’m just going what the mods said on tos. That Dudley wasn’t a good fit scheme wise according to the coaches and that UT likes Lightsy better as a prospect. Also think we will hit the portal after the bowls and/or spring for a LB (or two depending who’s available). Expecting a lot of new entrees in waves during those times
I'd really like to see us hit the portal for a quality WR in addition to LB. Really need some help at Safety too.

VN Store

Back