'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

I wonder what the story here is. Hasn’t ever been mentioned that I recall by anyone. Offer this week. Showing Tennessee love on twitter. Now visiting this week. All happening fast or has this been going on for a while under the radar.

If you’re a linebacker, 2020 is the perfect time to come to Tennessee.

Edit: hes smaller than Tammarion McDonald which were recruiting to Star. I wonder if the staff sees the frame to add 20+ of good weight, or if we’re looking at him at another position.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I wonder what the story here is. Hasn’t ever been mentioned that I recall by anyone. Offer this week. Showing Tennessee love on twitter. Now visiting this week. All happening fast or has this been going on for a while under the radar.

Edit: hes smaller than Tammarion McDonald which were recruiting to Star. I wonder if the staff sees the frame to add 20+ of good weight, or if we’re looking at him at another position.
Wonder if the staff doesnt feel very confident on Sewell. Maybe a strong push from the staff and he jumps in for the last linebacker spot.
Or pushing strong because of the Ojulari decommit and this guy maybe takes his spot. Idk.

He’s probably got more of a frame to put on 20-25lbs than McDonald does. He’s probably an ILB if he signs here and we move French outside

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

Word on the street is he doesn’t like to play school. Better make sure he gets in before you tie up a spot.

We have a staff well capable of developing talent. A foreign concept for most of us battered Vol fans. I’m not concerned. I trust Pruitt’s evaluations. He knows SEC talent.
Agreed - especially like how they’re developing the talents of Toot, Morris, Wright, and Crouch. Hope he can find an equally highly regarded RB recruit for next year and develop his talent also.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why does everyone think he’s playing RB? I’m wondering if he’s BJ’s replacement
hmmm....not sure he's the body type or has the frame they want for an OLB.....6' 220lbs-ish...looks like an ILB or RB....or drop some weight and make him a CB. :)

i kid on that last part..........lol.

VN Store

Back