'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

He has talked about Auburn being closer to home and that being a factor. He also said Auburn is his favorite atmosphere, has his favorite coaches, feels like home, etc. etc. We'll see if he signs on the 18th or waits for Auburn. If he waits, IDT he'll have a spot at UT. The coaches have been straight with recruits and commits about that.

He has talked about Auburn being closer to home and that being a factor. He also said Auburn is his favorite atmosphere, has his favorite coaches, feels like home, etc. etc. We'll see if he signs on the 18th or waits for Auburn. If he waits, IDT he'll have a spot at UT. The coaches have been straight with recruits and commits about that.
i'm basically writing him off at this point. i think if it was going to happen, it'd of happened by now. i think he's had the green light already.....and has waited till it's turned yellow again here.

If Beckwith doesn't sign with us on the 18th (which he says he's waiting) I don't see him being part of our class in February.
I think Beckwith is potentially too good of a prospect at 2 positions we really need bodies at for him not to be a take regardless of when he signs. Plus the staff giving his brother a walk on spot suggests they’re willing to do whatever to takes to get his signature

This kid and Whitehead are seriously making some head scratcher decisions
have an extended relative that has a very prestigious doctorate, in a very, very obscure type music. then complained when they had to move abroad, due to no one took that degree seriously. no jobs. it all sounds like a bad head cold to me.

Personally I hope we can get both Tisdol and Whitehead. I really like the athleticism both of those guys bring. I still want to see some senior tape on Kaho. His junior film was not overly impressive IMO. Just didn't look explosive or very athletic.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Personally I hope we can get both Tisdol and Whitehead. I really like the athleticism both of those guys bring. I still want to see some senior tape on Kaho. His junior film was not overly impressive IMO. Just didn't look explosive or very athletic.
There is about a 2 min highlight video of Kaho in his thread from this season.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy

VN Store

Back