'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

Not a take for Auburn right now. They won't let him sign early and we're telling him he needs to sign early to assure a spot. Unless they're at the top of the board, guys who're waiting until February are taking a big risk. We're trying to nail down our core class on ESD, then be opportunistic after the bowl.

Guys holding out hope for another school are always a risk. You can't count on them until we have the signed LOI in hand. Dee Beckwith is much the same. He doesn't want to sign early because he's hoping Bama might make room for him (and his brother).

Not a take for Auburn right now. They won't let him sign early and we're telling him he needs to sign early to assure a spot. Unless they're at the top of the board, guys who're waiting until February are taking a big risk. We're trying to nail down our core class on ESD, then be opportunistic after the bowl.

Guys holding out hope for another school are always a risk. You can't count on them until we have the signed LOI in hand. Dee Beckwith is much the same. He doesn't want to sign early because he's hoping Bama might make room for him (and his brother).
Then getting him to sign early is massive. Vol.

We’re going to lock up the majority of our class in December and then go all in for Hardy in Jan and Feb imo

If we get Holiday and Tisdol does that leave DB out?

If we get Holiday and Tisdol does that leave DB out?

He has a spot now. If he waits till February, we may not have room. Bama has fewer spots than we do, so it doesn't seem likely Saban will find one for him, but you never know. Both UT and UF will let him play two sports and are willing to take his brother.

I believe this guy is a Vol by early signing day.
I hope not..but if the coaches wabt him that bad...whatever..I hate Awbarn. If he doesn't sign early, I hope they don't waste anymore time on him and find somebody else.

If this dude loves that craphole so much he should PWO there.

Another thing...even if he signs with UT...is he gonna be one of those dudes that looks to transfer every chance they get?

- Chad Simmons
That really sounds good for us but this article does not mention anything about potential grade issues. I thought this was the reason Auburn wanted him to wait until Feb. Do you think Pruitt will risk the loss of a scholarship if he signs with us on the 18th and doesn't qualify?

Niebuhr said that he wouldn’t count out Auburn even if he doesn’t OV this weekend. He said he has been there a ton already.

wasn't it mentioned here this guy might have grade issues?

If so, wouldn't the staff wait until February signing to better evaluate his academic situation?

wasn't it mentioned here this guy might have grade issues?

If so, wouldn't the staff wait until February signing to better evaluate his academic situation?
Was mentioned early on. But recently has been said that it wasn't bad enough that it couldn't be overcome.

Him signing early is a really smart decision. There's a real chance both UT and AU will be out of room if he waits until January.

Reactions: JacketVol
Pruitt could also be trying to force Auburn's hand. Make them sign him early and use up another of their spots... especially if grades are a concern.

Reactions: JacketVol
Bass how worried are you about this kid being “hell bent” on being a RB?..has he stated he would be willing to go over to the defense if being a RB doesn’t work out here for him?
I didn't realize he was determined to play RB.

VN Store

Back