'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

UT needs help at RB.

I'm sure there's a lot going on with the staff that the recruiting reporters aren't aware of.... but UT has no depth at all at RB.

Reactions: CAVPUT
UT needs help at RB.

I'm sure there's a lot going on with the staff that the recruiting reporters aren't aware of.... but UT has no depth at all at RB.[/QUOTE
Chandler, Jordan, Gray, CFA, Hodge (next year)
ILB - ToTo, JJP, Page, Eason (next year)

I would say ILB is more glaring as I wonder if Page will transfer since he barely plays. I bet he is an ILB.

Don’t forget French and McDonald..,it’ll be interesting to see which spots the Memphis trio end up at...I could see French and/or Eason at OLB in the same mold as Crouch and Harrison

Reactions: LittleVol
Considering the style of football that Pruitt and Fulmer prefer, would it be possible that they may have convinced Crouch to move over to running back and this could be his replacement?

Considering the style of football that Pruitt and Fulmer prefer, would it be possible that they may have convinced Crouch to move over to running back and this could be his replacement?

I've given up on trying to predict where this staff sees certain types of players. One thing is becoming clear though. Pruitt favors kids who can play multiple spots. I think he likes being able to not only see where they fit best, but also have something of a contingency plan if recruiting doesn't turn out the way it's expected or injuries/transfers end up creating a deficiency.

I've given up on trying to predict where this staff sees certain types of players. One thing is becoming clear though. Pruitt favors kids who can play multiple spots. I think he likes being able to not only see where they fit best, but also have something of a contingency plan if recruiting doesn't turn out the way it's expected or injuries/transfers end up creating a deficiency.

Agreed. I think he also likes kids he can train at multiple positions so they understand what the other positions assignments are or what the other side of the ball is trying to do....helps mold football smart players with good instincts.

I like it.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Science bro. It’s 2019. You can’t dick shame. Micropenis is a real condition and the movement is coming to bring awareness.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back