Ga Favored By 24 ?

I am sooo disappointed in the Sunshine Pumping Bath House band, they are not laying enough cash bets on UT to win or cover, you'd think with all their bluster, they wouldn't be able to stake out some of what they think is a sure win, fast enough!! There is still time, if all those with the sure and certain knowledge that we are going to win, and/or GA doesn't cover would just get a couple Large out, it would really show some spirit-you know it would be just like telling each and every play-I got your back!! I'm on the back side of the wager, but hey, don't let that stop you, some of the money you'll be making, will have been mine!!

When it’s this bad, it helps to laugh at yourself.
I asked in another thread, when does it become a bad thing to laugh at yourself. I mean, we've been laughing at ourselves for 10 years, you think that's a good look?

I asked in another thread, when does it become a bad thing to laugh at yourself. I mean, we've been laughing at ourselves for 10 years, you think that's a good look?

It’s never a “good thing” but what can you do? You laugh, try to find some humor to ease the pain.

As much as we may want to, or as much as we may think it will happen........there isn’t a “ray of sunshine” right now to grab and use against our foe’s.........or even ourselves (not a factual one).

I choose to make some fun, have a laugh and hopefully someone else can enjoy a laugh too.

I would have set the line at Georgia winning by 17 and I think 24 is a little high.

If the game was being played in Athens, 24 would be reasonable.

Pruitt had a master plan to open at 1 and 3 on purpose so that we could shock Gerogia with the upset of the decade and make UT instantly relevant again and the number one destination for the nation's top recruits.

He is an evil genius I tell you. He plotted his nefarious designs all off season in a hollowed out mountain lair beneath Mount LeConte and this Saturday he unleashes mayhem and chaos on a fat, lazy, and unsuspecting SEC. Oh the humanity. IT will be BRUTAL.

Upset of the decade?!

Probably not...

We will look better though! Hide and watch...

VN Store

Back