Ga fan at work swears by this stuff but this really tarnishes Fulmer (link)

Ignore the source UGASports - Before his scandal at Tennessee, Jeremy Pruitt's fall from grace at UGA

Swears too by the urban legend about Pruitt showing up at richts house overserved and getting beat up by two other coaches.
wonder if Fulmer looked into this on due diligence.
top ten things we won’t have to worry about Heupel: being Ernest t bass, etc...

We have to become a member of a UGA site to read it? Are you in your right mind? If you want us to read this s**t, copy and paste it. Geez!

Whenever UGA or Bama trash Fulmer you have to remember his record vs UGA was 11-6 and vs Bama was 10-5-1. His stats against UF are really the only long term blemish on his overall coaching career (there are of course one off loses to smaller schools that never should have happened, and some down years after 2000 but over the long period he was still the second most successfull UT coach - right after Neyland. There is a reason he is in HOF and won the NC. Kind of funny to see how UGA and Bama fans/media are still but hurt over Fulmer after all these years.

We have to become a member of a UGA site to read it? Are you in your right mind? If you want us to read this s**t, copy and paste it. Geez!
I’ll see if I can get it. I read it on his computer and had him email me the link. My bad.

I don't know what that article says but I've lived in Georgia most of my adult life and I've heard from a number of UGA folks that Thomas Brown stepped in between Pruitt and Richt one time when Pruitt bowed up at Richt and Brown put Beldar down. I heard that before he was ever our coach.

I don't know what that article says but I've lived in Georgia most of my adult life and I've heard from a number of UGA folks that Thomas Brown stepped in between Pruitt and Richt one time when Pruitt bowed up at Richt and Brown put Beldar down. I heard that before he was ever our coach.
Great avatar. I think we were separated at birth

Ignore the source UGASports - Before his scandal at Tennessee, Jeremy Pruitt's fall from grace at UGA

Swears too by the urban legend about Pruitt showing up at richts house overserved and getting beat up by two other coaches.
Maxim, since you work with an UGa fan, you'll have to pay closer attention than most to the concept of "enriching others' lives."

It works like this: bring with you those things that make the lives of other people better. Leave outside the door those things that don't.

So when you get home from work, leave the frustrations out in the driveway with your car. Bring in to your family the jokes, the kindnesses, the success stories. Enrich their lives. It will have the side benefit of enriching yours, too, as you focus on the positive.

Why do I single you out for this advice? Because of that UGa fan you work with. See, he's gonna give you some stuff that might enrich HIS life, but will not improve yours. And then, you're going to come to VN.com to share your viewpoints with the rest of us. Leave that stuff the UGa fan cursed you with outside the door. Let it die out there.

Like this article.

Enrich yourself and all those around you. Try to, at least. Just say no to dawgs.

Go Vols!

I'm in Georgia and all my UGA friends were telling me about this incident when we hired the guy. They were all VERY happy Pruitt went to UT. There is supposedly lots more bone headed stuff too. I googled and found reference to this that was posted here in 2019. I also read an anonymous quote from an SEC HC that said "Jeremy Pruitt is a former and future DC that is currently an SEC HC because when they throw HC money at you, you don't say no"

Has anyone heard of this story?

Last edited:

Post your credit card #, expiration date, and security code so we all can sign up to read this schiiiittt.

Regardless of how anyone feels about UGA or its fan base, I have generally heard complementary things about Coach Richt. So to hear about a member of his coaching staff behaving in the manner that Pruitt is alleged to have would be a red flag to me. Perhaps Fulmer still had 2001 on his mind. Or maybe Pruitt slipped some Sand Mountain mind-altering substance into Phil's beverage during his interview.

Regardless of how anyone feels about UGA or its fan base, I have generally heard complementary things about Coach Richt. So to hear about a member of his coaching staff behaving in the manner that Pruitt is alleged to have would be a red flag to me. Perhaps Fulmer still had 2001 on his mind. Or maybe Pruitt slipped some Sand Mountain mind-altering substance into Phil's beverage during his interview.
Fulmer was just looking for someone he thought he could control and that slack jawed Gump fit the bill.

As bad as Fulmers record vs Spurrier was, he beat Spurrier more than most. Terry Bowden of all people may have a better record but in less games.

Reactions: goodtobegoad
I had heard about Pruitt showing up at Richts house drunk from a GA allum I worked with. If I remember right, he threw a football at Richt. He wasn't high on Pruitt as a person, but never knocked his defensive coaching abilities.

Whenever UGA or Bama trash Fulmer you have to remember his record vs UGA was 11-6 and vs Bama was 10-5-1. His stats against UF are really the only long term blemish on his overall coaching career (there are of course one off loses to smaller schools that never should have happened, and some down years after 2000 but over the long period he was still the second most successfull UT coach - right after Neyland. There is a reason he is in HOF and won the NC. Kind of funny to see how UGA and Bama fans/media are still but hurt over Fulmer after all these years.
I am not a Bama or UGA fan, in fact I have been a UT fan for over 50 years. Give us Fulmer’s record against Meyer, Spurrier, Riect, and Saban.

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail

I've heard these very same things I live less than 30 mins from campus. I'm pretty sure all those fights etc happened

VN Store

Back