'24 GA EDGE Kameryn Fountain (USC commit)

Didnt CP have a similar story, or am I misremembering?
Yes but he didn’t quit football like young
Possibly thinking of Von Pearson? I honestly can't remember the details but I believe he had something similar in his backstory, think he worked at a McDonald's or something right after high school before making his way to JUCO.

Yes but he didn’t quit football like young
I went back and looked. CP did take a year off at a prep school, and it says he didnt play football. May have worked out but no formal football before CC.

Von Pearson's story is more similar as anothe poster suggested.

Now is the best kick returner in nfl history
No doubt he is one of the best kick-off or punt return threats ever. He wasn’t the greatest route runner or hands receiver in college but he did make some good plays at Wr also. What impresses me about him is how good of open field runner he truly is. And also how they find various ways to get him the ball either by running out of the backfield or on reverses. His college career reminds me a lot of Willie Gault. They both made big plays in the return games and their all around wide receiver position play slowly got better over the years as far as route running and catching the ball. But in space they were both electric. GBO

No doubt he is one of the best kick-off or punt return threats ever. He wasn’t the greatest route runner or hands receiver in college but he did make some good plays at Wr also. What impresses me about him is how good of open field runner he truly is. And also how they find various ways to get him the ball either by running out of the backfield or on reverses. His college career reminds me a lot of Willie Gault. They both made big plays in the return games and their all around wide receiver position play slowly got better over the years as far as route running and catching the ball. But in space they were both electric. GBO
Several guys on the team said that CP just forgot his route and ran GO routes from time to time. So funny.

Atlanta EDGE Kameryn Fountain continues to report only positive things about Tennessee. The Vols have been out in front in this one for a while now, in our opinion, but South Carolina is working to make things difficult. He checked out Columbia again this week and is scheduled to be back in Knoxville next weekend. A decision at some point over the summer is seeming more likely here.
-VQ

Kameryn Fountain is also expected to come up from the Peach State. He will make his way to Knoxville with family and look to re-connect with the staff. He has taken a liking to Rodney Garner, and the Vols have been in a good spot here for a bit. However, South Carolina hosted him last, and the Gamecocks are trying hard to gain ground in this one. Tennessee can establish more momentum in this one as Fountain continues to feel like a summer time decision.
-VQ

Kameryn Fountain will get into town on Friday evening to check out Knoxville with his family before Saturday’s recruiting event. He continues to feel like Tennessee is making him a priority. He will take official visits to Southern Cal and Tennessee during June with a potential July decision. He has mentioned a potential visit to Georgia, but in talking with folks this week, we don’t believe the Bulldogs are a major factor currently. It still feels like Tennessee has some momentum here heading into official visits.
-VQ

VN Store

Back