‘23 GA DT Stephiylan Green (Clemson commit)

"Alabama maybe in good spots right now for Stephiylan Green and 2024 athlete Martavious Collins. Both are national recruits. UGA is in it for both, but I am hearing a lot about Alabama here so far with those two. Rome players do not camp, but don’t let that fool you on these two, they are legit and big in person. Ohio State, Georgia and Alabama may end battling for 2 kids in NW Ga in the end."

-Rusty Mansell, UGA 247

"Alabama maybe in good spots right now for Stephiylan Green and 2024 athlete Martavious Collins. Both are national recruits. UGA is in it for both, but I am hearing a lot about Alabama here so far with those two. Rome players do not camp, but don’t let that fool you on these two, they are legit and big in person. Ohio State, Georgia and Alabama may end battling for 2 kids in NW Ga in the end."

-Rusty Mansell, UGA 247
We pay

-Rusty Mansell, UGA 247

If they don’t camp they must have one hell of a PR department

Reactions: Smokey19rt

-Rusty Mansell, UGA 247
how long before each teams collective poached these insiders and gives them unfettered access to each team?

Damn...Clemson doesn't seem to be affected by NIL.

They are putting together a very good class.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Damn...Clemson doesn't seem to be affected by NIL.

They are putting together a very good class.

You don’t think Clemson is throwing bags? Dabo is complaining publicly about NIL but playing the game now too. Clemson built themselves up playing the Bama bag game then was able to pitch success to avoid overpaying. Now they are back to doing what they used to do

NIL only produces visits, not commitments. It is up to our staff to secure the commitment.

I have a feeling that some prospects are using Tennessee visits to up the ante at their preferred school. UT made headlines with the amount they are willing to pay and recruits can visit here to let other schools that they are going to have to pay up. We have no idea what other schools are paying since nothing has changed about being secretive about these deals.

I
NIL only produces visits, not commitments. It is up to our staff to secure the commitment.

I have a feeling that some prospects are using Tennessee visits to up the ante at their preferred school. UT made headlines with the amount they are willing to pay and recruits can visit here to let other schools that they are going to have to pay up. We have no idea what other schools are paying since nothing has changed about being secretive about these deals.
It doea make you wonder 🤔

Reactions: Smokey19rt

And the non NIL payments are tax free. If I were a parent I'd consider that.

VN Store

Back